Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Dillian Whyte Deserves it More Than Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte barely escaped getting KO'd by Parker by holding on to the ropes for the last seconds of the fight. If the ref had done his job we wouldn't even be talking about him and Parker would be in the mix.

The only "consistent" thing about fighting Whyte again is the bvllshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Lol. So you hate guys that talk big and insult people on the internet. How ironic.

Regarding this fight, Whyte is such garbage but we knew this was coming. Hearn gave AJ the script as soon as Whyte beat Parker.
      Don't know these clowns but would gladly say it to their faces though. Plus I am not the one calling a professional fighter a "coward" "b*tch" or a f*ggot". Complete disrespect but they are Wilder fans can't expect much class from that lot.

Regarding the fight, he is no worse than the 39 bums Wilder made his career off of. Who has the better resume? AJ in half the fights. If Fury or Wilder not available who else is there? Can't make those guys fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
        Hahaha! Lol this guy trying to talk tough online would be too big of a coward to call anyone a cry baby ***** to their face. Keep projecting Matchroom **** boy, and don't forget to say 'Ah' when Eddie shoves AJ versus the Booby Snatcher III up your ass.
        Would gladly do so, it is not a possibility though jokes like you don't have the guts. You rather trash a boxer you know would whoop that ass. We all know none of you clowns would last a minute with AJ nor would you show such disrespect to his face. Bunch of jokes on here.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Don't know these clowns but would gladly say it to their faces though. Plus I am not the one calling a professional fighter a "coward" "b*tch" or a f*ggot". Complete disrespect but they are Wilder fans can't expect much class from that lot.

Regarding the fight, he is no worse than the 39 bums Wilder made his career off of. Who has the better resume? AJ in half the fights. If Fury or Wilder not available who else is there? Can't make those guys fight.
          You're exactly like those clowns that got you triggered. Don't fool yourself kid.

Comment

Understand if they are not available, but how is Whyte more deserving than Fury?

Comment

Would gladly do so, it is not a possibility though jokes like you don't have the guts. You rather trash a boxer you know would whoop that ass. We all know none of you clowns would last a minute with AJ nor would you show such disrespect to his face. Bunch of jokes on here.
              Bruh, I was speaking to you, not AJ. Do you have any self respect, *****? You're way too attached to a professional athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                You're exactly like those clowns that got you triggered. Don't fool yourself kid.
                Triggered? Lol! Only morons use that God awful term. But keep telling yourself that I am "triggered".

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                  Bruh, I was speaking to you, not AJ. Do you have any self respect, *****? You're way too attached to a professional athlete.
                  Bruh? Learn to spell trash bag. Got plenty, just calling these clowns out on their fake tough talk. I would gladly smack any of you fat *****s around. I am just saying not the one trashing a beast like AJ safe in my home and not to his face. Doubt any of you are even in decent shape, just some fat angry fanboys lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                    Joshua has become a diva like Amir Khan. How can he say Whyte deserves it more if Fury is the legit lineal champion? Joshua just has some alphabet belts.
                    Now Joshua prefers to fight someone he's already knocked out for a safe payday. After Whyte I'm guessing Derek Chisora will be next.
                    Well AJ has more than alphabet belts. He also beat Klitschko, who was the lineal champion before Fury. That must mean something. It's not AJ's fault that Fury had a mental booboo and turned himself into a pig.

Comment

This dude has ZERO personality!!

Comment

Working...
                      X