Anthony Joshua by Decision 14 13.86%
Alexander Povetkin by T/KO 17 16.83%
Alexander Povetkin by Decision 1 0.99%
Draw/Too close 1 0.99%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-26-2018, 07:25 PM #1011
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4614 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 41,350.85
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
First off, very good breakdown of the fight, I agree with your assessment; Now in defense of my comments...It wasn't a direct correlation between AJ's fight with Povetkin and me thinking Wilder beats him....its been more of a slow gradual change in my stance. Povetkin is a polar opposite in physical and technical levels compared to Wilder. I didn't see a specific weakness or tendency in AJ's fight that has swayed me. I think Wilder is at the apex of what he will be and I think AJ is still growing; the longer this fight takes to be made the better AJ's chances are IMHO. If this fight takes place in April, I think Deontay probably wins. I may be completely wrong in this assessment but I think Wilder knows who he is for better or worse. He knows he's not the most skilled boxer or the most technically sound but he has supreme confidence in his power. He knows he can lose multiple rounds and be hurt but all he needs to do is land his dynamite. Sometimes I feel like AJ is still trying to figure out who he is as a fighter. He has more facets to his game than DW but sometimes I think he doesn't know which one he really wants to showcase.
I'd say that's a poor assessment. He also alluded to the idea that triangle theories should be considered in boxing. They don't work.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-27-2018, 12:32 PM #1012
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,218.52
i like ur avatar - zab191 Thanks for the stream! - mathed No Message - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big dawg lani View Post
Good fight now make the wilder Fiasco

....he better beat Fury in December.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
VatoMulatto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:24 AM #1013
Up and Comer

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Halama86 can only hope to improve
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,092.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I disagree. Ortiz is the stronger, more durable and bigger puncher of the two.
I like Ortiz, I just think Povetkin fought better names. As for durability and strength, it's debatable, they both have nice highlights. FTR, I had Povetkin ahead 5-1 when Joshua stopped him.
Halama86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:58 AM #1014
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2581 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,768.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halama86 View Post
I like Ortiz, I just think Povetkin fought better names. As for durability and strength, it's debatable, they both have nice highlights. FTR, I had Povetkin ahead 5-1 when Joshua stopped him.
I agree. Povetkin has fought the better names and has the better resume. However, it is largely due to Ortiz being often unnoticed, ignored, avoided and ducked.

Also, I must disagree. Sure when Povetkin was in his prime; Perhaps they were both as equally as strong and durable; Even though Ortiz outweighed him by some 20 odd pounds or more.

However, at this point of their careers; I believe that Ortiz' will beat Povetkin. I say that because Ortiz has the better stamina, defense, reflexes, balance, chin, counter punching ability and is overall the better fighter than this current 39 year old version of Alexander Povetkin.

In other words, King Kong has a lot more left in the tank in my opinion. For instance, I am more than convinced, if that was Ortiz in the ring with Joshua, instead of Povetkin on last Saturday night he would have been victorious.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alexaner povetkin, anthony joshua, pedvetkin

User Tag List