Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strong evidence Of Wilder's delusional personality calling AJ vs Parker "a robbery"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong evidence Of Wilder's delusional personality calling AJ vs Parker "a robbery"?

he also says aj v parker was a close comparison to klitschko v fury where aj was wlad and parker was fury! lol sure, lots of fights where one guy is more the aggressor, other guy more of the boxer, but to compare it to fury v wlad....? lol

Who cares what this disgusting bum slayer has to say.

Comment

Delusional ? Look at this quote and all the wrongs in it !

“I’m the most frustrated guy around. I don’t understand; the best are supposed to fight the best, right? I’ve always done that. I called (Wladimir) Klitschko out years ago." D.Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        he also says aj v parker was a close comparison to klitschko v fury where aj was wlad and parker was fury! lol sure, lots of fights where one guy is more the aggressor, other guy more of the boxer, but to compare it to fury v wlad....? lol

He also trashed Ortiz before he fought him but after Ortiz almost knocked him out Ortiz became the best heavyweight in the world after himself. He is trying to make himself look good and AJ look bad.

Comment

Wilder is really full of it. What a bragger. He talks about his style being so great but AJ beat Molina so much easier than Wilder. Wilder is in love with himself. The guy interviewing him is a total kiss ass.

Comment

Beyontay got mental issues, it's obvious now.

Comment

Parker landed more power shots in 7 of the 12 rounds yet lost at least 10 rounds on every scorecard.

What would you call that?

Comment

Working...
              X