No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin's Future is Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    just continue fighting. even the great bernard hopkins lost in his first fight.
    Not like that.

Comment

Lubin should enroll in a local community college and study chemistry and comeback to boxing as a PED distributer. Thatd be his best future. Sure it was only 1 fight but KO's like that are kinda like having a heat stroke, once you have 1 others are much easier to get.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
        Didn't he sign with lil Wayne a few weeks ago?his career was probably over before the ko
        no they met but he didn't sign with him

Comment

he should have been brought along a little slower indeed, but if that happened the posters would say "hes only fought bums", its a no win situation with boxing fans hopefully he can get back on track that was a nasty KO. he should listen to chillhop radio and watch the sunset from a nice hotel on the top floor.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I don't know how you recover from that he will be fighting different from now on.
            It's gonna be tough for him at first. His trainers gotta rebuild his confidence. But he's going enough to do it. If he was in his 30's I do believe he would consider hanging it up.

Comment

Thanks michael Rosenthol for stating the obvious smh. A boxers future is up to them. Wow lol. Mr Obvious

Comment

Lubin too young to write off.................

Lubin was moved to fast and should have never been in the ring with Charlo. I honestly had him being knocked out anyway just later in the fight around 8/9 round. So the inevitable happened just earlier than expected. He should fight about 5 "light punchers" then slowly step up from there. I wouldn't put him in a dog fight for at least 8 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  he should have been brought along a little slower indeed, but if that happened the posters would say "hes only fought bums", its a no win situation with boxing fans hopefully he can get back on track that was a nasty KO. he should listen to chillhop radio and watch the sunset from a nice hotel on the top floor.
                  he did only fight one diminsional bums. They needed to gradually step up his competition and give him diferrent looks. But i suppose thats too much work for these newer managers and "promoters" if he hooks up with a smart promoter that manages his career properly he can come back. If he stays the same ppl then he will get fed one diminsional fighters until ppl think he has his game back and then he will step up into another ko loss and put it on repeat. Im pulling for the guy but he been in a lose lose situation as far as building a career goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Get right back in there with one of the other guys that got KO'd, i.e. Harrison or DeLoach! Let's go!
                    I would like to see harrison vs lubin

Comment

It's hard to say, but I can't see the kid doing anything with a weak ass chin like that. I sound harsh but I'm being realistic.

"That punch would've KO'd anybody......." ---- I think that's such a stupid argument that makes no effing sense. You think guys like Hagler, Ali, Chavez, ect. didn't get cracked with shots like that or worse? Of course they did, but you need a top level chin to be great in this game. Even Khan, who is known for having a bad chin for a top level guy, has been cracked and can take a punch, his recovery is just horrible. This kid on the other hand was laid out by a single punch and went into convulsion, it's gonna be hard moving forward for him with a biscuit chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X