Who ranks higher ATG, Lewis or Wladamir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEBBLES! View Post
    you assume wrongly, son.

avatar of Haye (looking rather effeminate, i might add), check. "The Hayemaker" user-title, check. activistic pro-Haye agenda, check. you are certainly a Haye fanboy and the year in which you first clapped eyes on Wlad has no bearing on that.
    No I dont. Speak the truth. When I saw Wlad first, you had no idea who he was. This was before the olympics.

Activist pro-Haye agenda? What exactly do you base that on?

Comment

How does Wladimir's big stiff Ukrainian wiener fit in Hayden's tight vagina?

Comment

As of this moment, Lewis deserves to be higher on the ATG list, but Wlads career isn't over. He could fight and CONCLUSIVELY beat the next dominant champ, something Lewis never did. Hes already beaten quite a few title holders, he could beat a few more fighters who go on to have good title reigns, we don't no and untill wlad retires and we can look on his career as a whole, we won't no. So Ill reserve answering this question untill then, but as of now, Lewis looks a little better.

Comment

LOL, this thread is a joke, right?

Comment

lewis.

jamaican/canadian brits can actually punch, and have solid chins. yes, lewis was stopped, but he also beat a slew of punchers. not at all a bad chin, compared to the porcelain jaw of david price.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              No I dont. Speak the truth.
              you would be mistaken, boy. i'd feel safe in wagering that i've been around and paying close attention to the sport at least as long as you, if not longer.

which is irrelevant, besides. plenty of guys saw Elvis Presley back in '56 yet have less understanding of/affinity with what he did than some guys who weren't even born when the Big E popped his clogs. this dick-measuring does you no favours.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Activist pro-Haye agenda? What exactly do you base that on?
              are you serious? come on, man, at least own it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                lewis.

jamaican/canadian brits can actually punch, and have solid chins. yes, lewis was stopped, but he also beat a slew of punchers. not at all a bad chin, compared to the porcelain jaw of david price.
                Reported for nationalism/racism

Alluding to White British males having inferior punching power and punch resistance

Alluding to physical inferiority of white british males

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  How does Wladimir's big stiff Ukrainian wiener fit in Hayden's tight vagina?

that poor girl will never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
                    As of this moment, Lewis deserves to be higher on the ATG list, but Wlads career isn't over. He could fight and CONCLUSIVELY beat the next dominant champ, something Lewis never did. Hes already beaten quite a few title holders, he could beat a few more fighters who go on to have good title reigns, we don't no and untill wlad retires and we can look on his career as a whole, we won't no. So Ill reserve answering this question untill then, but as of now, Lewis looks a little better.
                    Its not even close, seriously.

Resume vs. Resume - Lewis wins
                    H2H - Lewis wins.

We don't actually know how GOOD Wladimir is. Its a sad truth. He was stopped by Sanders et al early in his career; but he hasn't been 'tested' since then, as Wladimir v.2.

Like I say in almost every fantasy thread, you have to take into account the 'level' of opposition. Not Wladimir's fault, I know; but the standard is incomparable.

Oh, and please don't mention David Haye. Lewis would have beaten that fraud before the first bell.
                    Last edited by yoz; 03-25-2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Reported for nationalism/racism

Alluding to White British males having inferior punching power and punch resistance

Alluding to physical inferiority of white british males

get in the weight room. i need a side kick.

Comment

Working...
                      X