Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO EXPOSED: Manny is Broke... Believes Arum is Hiding Money!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd- "Get your **** together"

makes a whole lotta sense right now

Comment

So it's not about the drug testing at all you mean?

Comment

Interesting. So he is holding out until he gets his payday for the Marquez fight.

Maybe he will pull a Mayweather, like Floyd did before The World Awaits, and leave Arum.

I wonder for how many fights Arum still has him under contract.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          VisionQwest is racist and run by the panther party.
          Correction: VisonQuest are just *****s in disguise. FightHype is racist.

Comment

Get your **** together!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I was curious as to what he had been "EXPOSED!" for. I stopped caring after the first bullet point.
              which is why you came back and saw THIS post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Interesting. So he is holding out until he gets his payday for the Marquez fight.

Maybe he will pull a Mayweather, like Floyd did before The World Awaits, and leave Arum.

I wonder for how many fights Arum still has him under contract.
                Difference is that Arum has learned his lesson. He regrets letting Floyd go for $750K.

Knowing how much Manny brings in, what kind of buyout (if any) do you think Arum would demand?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
                  sounds like Manny should have signed with golden boy a long long time ago. Not only would he not be broke but we would have been privy to Floyd vs. Pac along time ago. Oh well guess we'll have to wait and see how it all turns out.
                  Doesn't matter, all this stuff coming out believe all boxers are paying attention, Most that are smart will not sign with top rank and go with golden boy with Richard shaefer..Floyd keeps talking nice about shaefer and I've never heard any boxer say anything dirty about him

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    Doesn't matter, all this stuff coming out believe all boxers are paying attention, Most that are smart will not sign with top rank and go with golden boy with Richard shaefer..Floyd keeps talking nice about shaefer and I've never heard any boxer say anything dirty about him
                    Look at Tim... he just went to TR, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Difference is that Arum has learned his lesson. He regrets letting Floyd go for $750K.

Knowing how much Manny brings in, what kind of buyout (if any) do you think Arum would demand?
                      Would not be surprised if "buy out of your contract" is not an option in the contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X