Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Dillian Whyte Deserves it More Than Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    I don't think his resume is very relevant to anything. Especially when he's the most avoided heavyweight on the planet
    What makes him most avoided?
    Hez most commercially irrelevant, even hearn couldn't help him.
    That's how commercially bad he is. who wants to fight such a fighter with minimal financial rewards.

If hearn can't help you commercially, nobody can.
    Trust me.

Ortiz has beaten nobody for him to be avoided. When your best win is Jennings, who the hell will avoid you if you have the image to bring in the fans and the money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      That's how commercially bad he is. who wants to fight such a fighter with minimal financial rewards.

Trust me.

Ortiz has beaten nobody for him to be avoided. When your best win is Jennings, who the hell will avoid you if you have the image to bring in the fans and the money?
      Ok. Hearn didn't try and help him, he just steered him clear of joshua .

Dylan whyte definitely avoided him.

Comment

Trust me.

Ortiz would be hardest opponent yet for AJ. If you don't think that fight is commercially viable, then you don't know anything about boxing.

Comment

Ortiz would be hardest opponent yet for AJ. If you don't think that fight is commercially viable, then you don't know anything about boxing.
          Hahahahaha...... So what is Ortiz bringing to the table?
          You must be thinking boxing is a charity organization.
          Go get a bottle of beer bro.

Comment

Ok. Hearn didn't try and help him, he just steered him clear of joshua .

Dylan whyte definitely avoided him.
            Did you see his fight against David Allen? The arena was relatively empty. So how do you sell him to the public?
            Ortiz should be grateful to wilder's KO and wilder's fan boys for projecting him this far. He was a no body to be honest until wilder's fight.

Comment

Personally, I think it's an even fight. They both have that one punch power. But looking at their resume and achievements, Ortiz is miles behind podvetkin in every aspect of boxing with even more fights.
              Wow! Do you guys ever quit? I am talking about now. Since Povetkin is no longer doping or juicing, he lacks both the stamina, defense, reflexes while keeping his chin exposed and is much easier to hit.

On the other hand, Ortiz is naturally stronger, bigger, has a much stronger punch, chin, reflexes, defense and he's a lefty south paw who is a much better counter puncher than Sasha.

In addition, he would've flattened both AJ and Povetkin on Saturday night had the two ever met in the ring with the punches they both landed. Luis Ortiz is the most dangerous and avoided boxer in the fight game. That's why Joshua won't challenge him.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Wow! Do you guys ever quit? I am talking about now. Since Povetkin is no longer doping or juicing, he lacks both the stamina, defense, reflexes while keeping his chin exposed and is much easier to hit.

On the other hand, Ortiz is naturally stronger, bigger, has a much stronger punch, chin, reflexes, defense and he's a lefty south paw who is a much better counter puncher than Sasha.

In addition, he would've flattened both AJ and Povetkin on Saturday night had the two ever met in the ring with the punches they both landed. Luis Ortiz is the most dangerous and avoided boxer in the fight game. That's why Joshua won't challenge him.
                What a hypocrite... Lemme just assume you forgot to mention Ortiz was also on PED and juicing and a cheat and at the same time a HBP patient.

Ortiz was done after 6 rounds, he got nothing left in the tank.

AJ fighting Ortiz is as good as retiring him early and his got family to feed.

He doesn't have the stamina to avoid the KO.

Comment

What a hypocrite... Lemme just assume you forgot to mention Ortiz was also on PED and juicing and a cheat and at the same time a HBP patient.

Ortiz was done after 6 rounds, he got nothing left in the tank.

AJ fighting Ortiz is as good as retiring him early and his got family to feed.

He doesn't have the stamina to avoid the KO.
                  I don't think ortiz would need more than 6 rounds to finish aj or most others. If tiny povetkin can rock AJ on 1st round, imagine what a normal sized heavy would do

Comment

Trust me.

Lol. I see it's all about the image for you. Not about boxing talent and good fights. You are definitely an AJ fan. #gay4aj

Comment

I don't think ortiz would need more than 6 rounds to finish aj or most others. If tiny povetkin can rock AJ on 1st round, imagine what a normal sized heavy would do
                      Stop acting like podvetkin is a small HW, he has fought guys like AJ all his life and KO with the amazing left hook, right.
                      Ortiz himself cannot survive that mysterious left hook, so don't get it twisted.

Ortiz's first step up fight, he gooved. He is better fighting bums so he can feed his family.

All these guys wants to fight AJ for the fortune, he put massive food on their table. How many guys have come open that they want to fight wilder? Wilder himself is still eating from the scrubs, how can he put food on someone's else's table?

Comment

Working...
                      X