Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Saunders that good or is Lemuiex just overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Lemieux is not a bum, he's just never been special. Saunders but on a quality performance but you can only rate it so much against Lemieux.

I'd say Saunders is a good fighter but he's not near p4p quality imo.

But he's 28 and in the same division as Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, Andrade and Charlo. He's got plenty of ways to prove me wrong.
    BJS is a man.... Respect...odlh is pretty, golden phaggot.
    I've seen fire & rain.. I only fear GOD. BJS brings all he's got... Warrior shizit

War BJS

Comment

Lemuiex relies too heavily on his power which is easily negated by boxing skill. It was an easy win for Saunders, but the exhibition he put on was brilliant. He's underrated for sure, and still doesn't get credit for beating Eubank.

Comment

Larry isn't just racist, he's terrified of the white man.

Comment

Lots of salt from our black and brown NSB brothers for BJS.

Saunders has the sweet science, proving it is not limited to the African American.

He has never been down, as an amateur or a pro.

Comment

Styles makes fights

Comment

Lemieux is just crap. Great power but that's it... He got schooled by Joachim Alcine... I never rated Lemieux has a top fighter...

Comment

Both, Saunders is better than people thought and Lemieux is limited and it showed on Saturday as Saunders took advantage of him

Comment

Saunders has always had the skills. He's a gypsy so has been around the game all his life, has a solid amateur background, won a medal at the Olympics etc. What always let Saunders down was his fitness and dedication. If he stays in the gym he's a tough fight for anyone.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Saunders was overlooked & underrated by some posters here, but I knew he is good & legit & was gonna beat Lemieux by points.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Lots of salt from our black and brown NSB brothers for BJS.

Saunders has the sweet science, proving it is not limited to the African American.

He has never been down, as an amateur or a pro.
                      Not surprised to see this scab on his knees in worship.

The bar is set much higher for Black fighters.
                      For obvious reasons.

I doubt somebody like you would give a Black fighter credit for beating David Lemieux..

Comment

Working...
                      X