Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To GGG: You Wanted Me When I Was Fat - Fight Me Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

just like how you were confident that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168"..... he meant, AT 160 lol

here ya go..... Mr " confident "

edit:
    remove the space
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7c3-WVFa gM
    when someone says "ward ducked him at 164" you know you are dealing with delusional x20

Comment

well, well,..... the spinner of bullshht is here

bullshht, BJS described that offer as..... " **** "

I’ll go to America but these Americans have got to stop offering me s*** money to fight, people keep saying I got offered $4m to fight him. If I got $4m to fight Golovkin, I would be fighting him!” explained Saunders.

The WBO World Middleweight Champion was speaking to Kugan Cassius yesterday and revealed: “They offered me $1.5m for what? To go in someone’s back yard. Alright Lemieux done it… Look where he is now… No belt and no ranking!

who gives a fk you excuse-making clown.....

they saw fit to share the money fairly with the guy who they wanted to fight..... but they did not see fit to share the money fairly with the guy who they did not want to fight

so stop talking **** kafkod

and this is not about Saunders, because.....

1) he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided

2) Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him
      BJS described Loeffler's offer as "life changing money" I read that myself on Bill's twitter feed.

If it was $1.5million, that would have been about all Loeffler could afford to pay back then for a non-PPV fight against an obscure UK WBO champion who didn't even have a fan base in his own country.

Kell Brook's $5million purse was paid by Eddie Hearn from the Sky PPV revenue. PPV wasn't an option for Warren and BJS back then.

BJS came right out and said that he was waiting for GGG to hit 35 before fighting him. Loeffler and BJS agreed terms to fight in Kazakhstan earlier this year. The reason it didn't happen was that Oscar threatened to take the Canelo fight off the table if it did. Nothing to do with Abel being scared of movers. GGG went for the money match, simple as that.

Comment

I get really fed up when boxers write their own narratives that everyone knows are BS. Does Saunders think people will forgot the "I need 18 months" comment, or that Golovkin has been calling him out for 2 years now?

Has nothing to do with him being fat. Saunders on the other hand is now being all brave since everyone knows Golovkin/Canelo rematch is happening in May. After May, he'll come up and say something stupid like "I have a TV date for July 10th, fight me now or I'll go do something else", again knowing full well that neither Golovkin nor Canelo will take a fight with only 2 month break.

I'm sure the casuals that don't follow boxing eat this BS up, but it's annoying AF to see boxers say stupid things like this.

Comment

the ONLY fact about you is..... you are so comfortable rolling out childish excuses to defend your pacifist girlfriend that you did not notice how STUPID it was to suggest that when Golovkin said "anyone from 154-168".... he meant, AT 160

and you are a total fukwit for suggesting that it is possible for Andre Ward to duck somebody at 164

casual fans are dumb as shht
          No I didn't suggest that he meant at 160. I said he only fought at 160. Again you read into or misinterpret what others say to further your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I get really fed up when boxers write their own narratives that everyone knows are BS. Does Saunders think people will forgot the "I need 18 months" comment, or that Golovkin has been calling him out for 2 years now?

Has nothing to do with him being fat. Saunders on the other hand is now being all brave since everyone knows Golovkin/Canelo rematch is happening in May. After May, he'll come up and say something stupid like "I have a TV date for July 10th, fight me now or I'll go do something else", again knowing full well that neither Golovkin nor Canelo will take a fight with only 2 month break.

I'm sure the casuals that don't follow boxing eat this BS up, but it's annoying AF to see boxers say stupid things like this.
            No casuals have more common sense than some on this forum. They realize that what fighters sometimes say isn't reality. Fighters are people and they are not perfect. I'm OK with what Saunders said. It might be BS but he's trying to sell a fight. Promotors lie every day, sanctioning bodies leapfrog contenders so thier favoredguy gets special treatment, judges are corrupted. This is minor compared to the crap that goes on in boxing.

Comment

here's what saunders had to say about golovkin when he was in his prime. now that he's slowed down he wants the fight.

that was basically the narrative for 3-4 years. guys turned down the golovkin fight because they knew he'd be there in 3-4 years and that he was going to slow down. it was clear as day that the come forward fighter with 350 amateur fights and who blocked punches with his forehead would slow down. and he has. and now we have saunders looking to take the fight.

saunders isn't a bad fighter. he's a poor man's martinez in terms of his style and his athletic talent. but he's bigger than martinez.

just keep in mind, before you break out the annointing oil after he beat david lemieux, what you thought of golovkin's knockout of lemieux.

the agendas on this forum are pretty spectacular. a display of mentall illness and homerism on a huge, huge scale.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                I dont think Saunders has the power to keep Golovkin at bay, Contrary to Canelo and Jacobs who do have that power

lemieux landed 10 jabs all night. golovkin still has one of hte best jabs in boxing.

the overreaction to a lemieux win in contrast with ****ting on lemieux as a golovkin win is pretty comical. clear as day what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  No casuals have more common sense than some on this forum. They realize that what fighters sometimes say isn't reality. Fighters are people and they are not perfect. I'm OK with what Saunders said. It might be BS but he's trying to sell a fight. Promotors lie every day, sanctioning bodies leapfrog contenders so thier favoredguy gets special treatment, judges are corrupted. This is minor compared to the crap that goes on in boxing.
                  I know what you're saying, and for the most part, I'm ok with fighters promoting their fights. The one exception I take with them is when they spread lies and try to put down fellow fighters. I hate all of that, they bring down the sport and sound like whiny dumbasses every time they do that.

Trashtalk is great, telling people you're gonna knock them the F out, or that they got schooled by a bum, or that you're a scared lil puss. But don't be a little b1tch and plain out lie just to put down another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    BJS described Loeffler's offer as "life changing money" I read that myself on Bill's twitter feed.

If it was $1.5million, that would have been about all Loeffler could afford to pay back then for a non-PPV fight against an obscure UK WBO champion who didn't even have a fan base in his own country.

Kell Brook's $5million purse was paid by Eddie Hearn from the Sky PPV revenue. PPV wasn't an option for Warren and BJS back then.

BJS came right out and said that he was waiting for GGG to hit 35 before fighting him. Loeffler and BJS agreed terms to fight in Kazakhstan earlier this year. The reason it didn't happen was that Oscar threatened to take the Canelo fight off the table if it did. Nothing to do with Abel being scared of movers. GGG went for the money match, simple as that.

stop talking **** kafkod.....

sky revenue is fcuk all..... UK purses are mostly comprised of gate money..... the exact opposite to the USA

they saw fit to share the money fairly with the guy/team who they wanted to fight..... but they did not see fit to share the money fairly with the guy/team who they did not want to fight

Saunders made 1.5mil POUNDS for Lemieux, which is more than what Golovkin offered him..... and even the unknown welter Kell Brook made out like a bandit

Saunders was Golovkin's " dream "..... and yet they showed little/no interest in fighting him

nobody blames Golovkin for selecting Canelo over Saunders last year..... but we are referring to Dec 2015..... immediately prior to GGG going on his epic Wade/Brook campaign lol

and again, this is not about Saunders, because he aint the only mover/spoiler that Golovkin avoided

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      No I didn't suggest that he meant at 160. I said he only fought at 160. Again you read into or misinterpret what others say to further your agenda.

you absolutely positively 100% DID say that

and you know it

" misinterpret "

Comment

Working...
                      X