Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quitting Spree of Kell Brook.. Next fight, third quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Quitting Spree of Kell Brook.. Next fight, third quit?

Just a simple poll to decide if you believe Brook will quit for the third time in a row? Brook's quitting spree has persisted for over a year now against GGG and Spence, back to back and, with a 71% KO ratio, is Rabchenko equipped to make Brook quit once again, or will Brook be defensively sound enough to avoid getting hit with any damaging shots to his post-surgery orbital bone? Quit or no quit?
    Yes - Brook will quit
    83.33%
    No - Brook won't quit
    0.00%
    Unsure / Undecided
    16.67%

easier said than done fighting with a broken eye socket mate.

Comment

Brook is a warrior who went toe to toe with golovkin after moving up 2 weight divisions agaisnt a p4p fighter and gets no credit. just accused of quitting and cashing out.
      had a legit injury

whereas rigo puts up a pathetic display, not worthy of being paid, quits and cashes out and is widely praised for ' moving up 2 weight divsions and against a p4p fighter, dare to be great'.
      had no injury.

double standard ******s

Comment

Gotta give him credit for going hard in the Golovkin fight. He didn't seem like he would have chosen to quit. He got pulled out. The last one, that was a quit.

Comment

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-12-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

There's no shame in losing to either GGG or Spence. He didn't have to fight them either, he chose to. More fighters should be like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Brook is a warrior who went toe to toe with golovkin after moving up 2 weight divisions agaisnt a p4p fighter and gets no credit. just accused of quitting and cashing out.
              had a legit injury

whereas rigo puts up a pathetic display, not worthy of being paid, quits and cashes out and is widely praised for ' moving up 2 weight divsions and against a p4p fighter, dare to be great'.
              had no injury.

double standard ******s
              Both deserve credit for taking the fights. Neither deserve credit for their performance’s in them or the following fight in Brooks case.
              Rigo blatantly quit against Loma and Brook blatantly quit against Spence.

Comment

Bloody hell you guys are giving Rabchenkos K.O ratio far too much credit. He's only fought like 6-7 times I think since 2013, split decision loss to Mundine, TKO loss to Tony Harrison who keeps calling Brook and Hearn out on Twitter and more importantly just look at what kind of boxers he got his K.O ratio from.

I know once a QUITTER always a QUITTER but just because Rabchenko has "chenko" in his name doesn't mean he's going to become No-Mas-Rabchenko overnight.

The guy can hardly move well for a boxer. Mundine took the fight out of him and he's not been the same since that war.

I was wondering why Hatton was down at the Ingle gym a few weeks ago. Now I know why. I won't say fix but it sure does look like they're turning Rabchenko into fodder whilst he gets a decent payday for someone of his calibre. Brook should win this comfortably. If he struggles to a close decision...it's more or less over for the kid.

Comment

Brook lost to the best Middleweight out there, then the best Welterweight out there. I don't think Sergey Rabchenko is the best Super Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Both deserve credit for taking the fights. Neither deserve credit for their performance’s in them or the following fight in Brooks case.
                    Rigo blatantly quit against Loma and Brook blatantly quit against Spence.
                    At least the QUITTERS are in good company LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X