Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Bellew Accepts Challenge.. Set To Face Tyson Fury!? Who Wins? [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew gives good sound bites, but i think that's all they are.

His trainer said just last week they wouldn't fight Fury who's too big. I imagine Bellew was just playing it up while he was on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      I lean towards Bellew UD.

I think Fury will be in the gym training more to lose weight than for the actual fight. We seen this with Antonio Carver when he fought Hopkins. Though I am not comparing Bellew skill set directly to Bernard.
      No way Bellew beats Fury, even if Fury was out of shape he would still toy with Bellew.

You really don't know about boxing if you think Bellew has a chance in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
        Difference being Tyson wont have to nearly kill himself with dehydration to get to the scales.
        There's no weight limit?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          Get Fury at least an 8 rounder in January or ealry February and then Bellew in May or June in a 10 rounder. Fury needs to have a fight scheduled to get in a decent shape and to get the rust off first, can't get in there directly with Bellew after a 2+ years layoff, cocaine, mental and weight problems, they need to take their time with Tyson Fury, If they rush him all their plans will fail.
          Wrong. Fury could get in shape and fight Bellew straight away... this is an easy fight and a big money fight.

Fury is too big and too slick for Bellew. He's giving up 6 inches FFS! Fury could go outside and just box his head off or go inside and destroy him. This is a mismatch.

Comment

This is a pretty cold and calculated bet by team Bellew. They know this fight will be MASSIVE (Right? I'm from across the pond but I know a big fight when I see one), and with several stroyliness; Fury comeback, both of them being great talkers, and little man vs. Big man. AND I bet Bellew feels justttt comfortable enough because Fury is so out of shape that he can catch him before he gets back to form.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Well Bellew is gunning hard for the fight at the moment. He wants to catch Fury at a low point to give himself the best chance because a 100% Fury would be way too much for him. If they are going to fight, Bellew knows his best chance is to catch him on his return. Here's what he had to say a few hours ago:

You seriously believe Bellew wants that fight????😂😂😂 Get real man, you need to wake up to this Sky/Matchroom BS. The only reason Bellew is talking this fight up is because he knows it has zero chance of happening anytime soon and effectively anytime ever. He’s also talking up this fight to add some interest into his meaningless, irrelevant career.

Comment

Bellew has no business being a hw. I honestly thought he was kind of a small cruiserweight

Comment

Eddie Hearn feeding one of his fighters to Tyson Fury in the hope of getting options on Fury's future promotions? Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                  X