Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazi Wearing a Swastika Armband Gets Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll fight to the death for the right to freedom of speech and expression. That POS should be charged and jailed.

Comment

New England is right here.

You can't assault someone solely for wearing Nazi gear and/or spewing hate. It's a crime, and a serious one if you happen to kill or seriously injure them.

You can laugh at it, say he deserved it, etc, but it's still illegal to do it.

Comment

That guy knocked me out for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          no, that's how a child thinks. you have differences in opinion, so you deserve to get knocked out dangerously on hard pavement?

that can kill somebody. no words, even hate speech [which we're not even seeing here from what i can see, just an arm band which is indicative of dude being racist,] justify sucker punching somebody.

just being racist isn't grounds for violence. it's not a crime, either. it's just stupid. but it's also equally stupid to flatten somebody for having a difference in political beliefs.
          no, thats the real world

you act like a prick you get treated like a prick

the guy was reported for hate speech by members of the public (from all races) to the police, but unlucky for him someone got to him before the police did....

thats life

walking around with a symbol which is linked to the murder of millions of jewish people, rape of women and children, sorry but he deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            walking around with a symbol which is linked to the murder of millions of jewish people, rape of women and children, sorry but he deserved it
            Morally, yes.
            Legally, no.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              New England is right here.

You can't assault someone solely for wearing Nazi gear and/or spewing hate. It's a crime, and a serious one if you happen to kill or seriously injure them.

You can laugh at it, say he deserved it, etc, but it's still illegal to do it.
              he was free to press charges, but he didnt, he took off his badge and walked away

some times you have to learn the hard way

Comment

no, thats the real world

you act like a prick you get treated like a prick

the guy was reported for hate speech by members of the public (from all races) to the police, but unblucky for him someone got to him before the police did....

thats life

what did he do?

you seem to be drawing a line between words and getting knocked out viciously

one does not excuse the other. i may be missing something, and you're more than welcome to point me to it, but from what i'm seeing he was wearing a swastika and being nonviolent, and dude rolled up and absolutely f#cking smashed him, so hard that he was out by the time he hit the pavement.

again, that can kill somebody. you can look around pretty easily and find cases where it has. so you think it's decent and OK for somebody to get a life changing head injury for a differing political view or for wearing a symbol on his arm, or is there something else that i'm missing?

Comment

What Larry would do to Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    what did he do?

you seem to be drawing a line between words and getting knocked out viciously

one does not excuse the other. i may be missing something, and you're more than welcome to point me to it, but from what i'm seeing he was wearing a swastika and being nonviolent, and dude rolled up and absolutely f#cking smashed him, so hard that he was out by the time he hit the pavement.

again, that can kill somebody. you can look around pretty easily and find cases where it has. so you think it's decent and OK for somebody to get a life changing head injury for a differing political view or for wearing a symbol on his arm, or is there something else that i'm missing?
                    he was reported to the police by members of the public for screaming racist/xenophobic abuse at Jewish and black people sitting on a bus

some people started posting up his picture on twitter because he was acting a fool....

it ended with some black fella approaching him, who was nearby, and you know the rest, by the time the coppers got there he was laying on the floor, he took off his nazi badge and walked away...he didnt want to press charges

Comment

he was reported to the police by members of the public for screaming racist/xenophobic abuse at Jewish and black people sitting on a bus

some people started posting up his picture on twitter because he was acting a fool....

it ended with some black fella approaching him, who was nearby, and you know the rest, by the time the coppers got there he was laying on the floor, he took off his nazi badge and walked away...he didnt want to press charges
                      a lot happened that wasnt on the video....very strange how that worked out

Comment

Working...
                      X