No announcement yet.

Nazi Wearing a Swastika Armband Gets Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazi Wearing a Swastika Armband Gets Knocked Out

Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus'.....I read that the guy who got knocked out posts on here...wonder which user he is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...black-man.html

He was a Kovalev fan from what i read...You cant beat the American slick style of boxing
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-19-2017, 05:12 AM.

1bad65

Did you make this comment on the article?

3rd one down.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
        1bad65

Did you make this comment on the article?
        As funny as it was, it wasn't me.

Great minds think alike.

Comment

that looks like my nugga hectori??

Comment

words win again

Comment

The White Nationalist movement would be a lot more respectable if these idiots didn't brandish Nazi symbols. It's like these idiots are completely oblivious to how ridiculous they look. A bunch of morons with weak leadership. Someone competent in that group should practically ban all of this imagery and distance themselves instead they're doing the complete opposite.

Comment

is this a light skinned black on white, white on white, or, wi6ger on white crime ?

Comment

guy's obviously got a small dick and is a loser, but the guy hitting him for having opposing beliefs is not any better.

going by what we saw in the video, one guy wore an armband and was nonviolent, the other guy gave him a serious head injury.

not sure how you can claim to be tolerant or "woke" and support a violent reaction to political beliefs. obviously there is a sliding scale here, but we just aren't seeing enough to tell us that nazi douchebag was anything other than a harmless white boy who posts furiously on bscene every time floyd mayweather does something he hates. yeah, in the past nazis have and have continued to be violent, advocate violence, etc, but we're not seeing that. what we saw was a brutal knockout punch and a trip to the pavement while unconscious, which can literally kill somebody if they hit the pavement hard enough.

and that's actually less OK than being alt right / racist white and wearing a swastika. people who are posting on the internet that eeverybody who wears swastikas should be dealt with simmilarly are violent racists themselves. certainly not tolerant or "woke."

Comment

Looks like the guy didn't want any trouble to me with sticking his hand out like that and was maybe trying to explain? His body language certainly doesn't suggest he was being confrontational.

Regardless it was stupid to hit him when there is the edge of a concrete pillar right behind him.
                    He cracks his head on that no judge is giving a **** if he was wearing a Swastika or what your reason was for hitting him.

Comment

Working...
                    X