Rapper knocked out cold during show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
    Always my dude. You got the best stories on the board
    Thanks man... I haven't even told some of the saddest stories yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      In your quote you left out a very key and interesting part

• The reported victim met XXXTentacion online and went to a movie theater with him once before she attended one of his shows in late May 2016. On that particular evening, he came up from behind her in the crowd, grabbed her neck, and walked away silently. Later that same night, he hugged her and invited her to a party at the house where he was living in North Miami. At the house, he told her he liked her and suggested she could move in with him. The next day, she left her ex-boyfriend’s place and began cohabitating with XXXTentacion.
      From the bolded part it is clear she already had a man whom she was living with. She was messing around on her then BF on the internet and came across XXXtentacion, and then almost immediately left her former BF to live with XXXtencion.

The irony in all of this is the last part of your quoted paragraph.

Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraft and using Skype. She let him know she was going into the kitchen to make him some food. She opened the refrigerator door wide enough so that he wouldn’t be able to see her if he she crouched down, and then she opened a side door and ran to the nearest main street she knew. She didn’t have any money. She asked someone if she could use their phone and called the only number she knew by heart. It was the number for the ex-boyfriend she had been living with the night she agreed to move in with XXXTentacion.

And in between all of this she cheated on Xtentacion with some other guy to boot.

Safe to say that the girl obviously did not deserve the beat down she got, but she wasn't a keeper either.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        In your quote you left out a very key and interesting part

From the bolded part it is clear she already had a man whom she was living with. She was messing around on her then BF on the internet and came across XXXtentacion, and then almost immediately left her former BF to live XXXtencion.

The irony in all of this is the last part of your quoted paragraph.

And in between all of this she cheated on Xtentacion with some other guy to boot.

Safe to say that the girl obviously did not deserve the beat down she got, but she wasn't a keeper either.
        I don't see how her cheating is relevant to his domestic violence at all. I'm sure he cheated on her too but since that had nothing to do with the story it wasn't mentioned They mentioned her cheating to set up the story of how they met and how she got away.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Jhonny can't lip, sync nor will he perp a fraud on his fans...
          How old is Jhonny. I honestly hope he dies soon even if it upsets you. Dogs like Jhonny have no use and do nothing except lick there bimbo owners ****

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            How old is Jhonny. I honestly hope he dies soon even if it upsets you. Dogs like Jhonny have no use and do nothing except lick there bimbo owners ****
            Useless **** though he may be.. Vainglorious azz wipe Jhonny
            I both love & hate him.. Best advice, don't **** with chihuahua unless you prepared to kill them.. Jhonny ready to push his life and chips all in always.. We(my girl & I) call him all in Jhonny drama..

. Jhonny wants your address so he can take ove your woman & life..

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              i doubt it.. this rappers fan base is mostly white kids, if thats what you meant

couldn't see the crowd, just saw the chaos on stage. don't underestimate the boston hipster crowd's meekness, bruh.

Comment

Working...
              X