No announcement yet.

Rapper knocked out cold during show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    the 2 guards standing there were paid off. that's why close to the end, they started pressing the guards telling them to go outside.
    All they needed as me & you...

Wearing all red, Montana as in joe... Jersey & red chuck Taylor kicks
    That so called rapper would have gotten smashed anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I mean honestly if you're up there lip syncing & sh^t f#ck you. You kinda deserve to be hit. You're making people pay to come watch you stand on stage.

Is this some famous mfer or some sorta low level legit artist?
      I'll have to disagree with you Panda,

If you are into the music to begin with, which you obviously are if you are there to watch it, then you probably know his bs lip sync game. You need to be knocked out if you drop money on that shyt to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
        I'll have to disagree with you Panda,

If you are into the music to begin with, which you obviously are if you are there to watch it, then you probably know his bs lip sync game. You need to be knocked out if you drop money on that shyt to begin with
        Is lip syncing that widespread? I thought that was some Katy, Taylor & Justin Bieber sh^t not some random cat at some talent show looking venue damn near. Is Kendrick Lamar lip syncing too?!?!?

What has the world come to?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Is lip syncing that widespread? I thought that was some Katy, Taylor & Justin Bieber sh^t not some random cat at some talent show looking venue damn near. Is Kendrick Lamar lip syncing too?!?!?

What has the world come to?!?!?

Jhonny can't lip, sync nor will he perp a fraud on his fans...

Comment

slightly different crowd from the arcade fire show i went to this weekend

Comment

he got snucked then stepped on by all the security guards

Comment

Any backstory to why this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Any backstory to why this happened?
                  dude that got knocked out is beefing with a local rapper where this took place. local rapper paid those guys to go up there and sock that dude up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    While it's funny that he was just lip syncing and was barefoot, the guy who bum rushed the staged and sucker punched him is a straight up b1tch.
                    He kinda deserved it
                    https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxte...-in-testimony/

"he came up from behind her in the crowd, grabbed her neck, and walked away silently. Later that same night, he hugged her and invited her to a party at the house where he was living in North Miami. At the house, he told her he liked her and suggested she could move in with him, she later agreed that night

He slapped her and broke her iPhone 6S, because she had complimented a male friend on his new jewelry. (XXXTentacion later repaired the phone.) Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

"Pinpoint the days he threatened to kill you,” the reported victim responded, “Well, when we lived in Orlando, it was literally like every day.”

"And he was asking me why I was singing his friend’s part of the song, if I like him, why do I like him, like do I ever look at his Twitter,” Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

Also while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.

In August (2016), XXXTentacion was arrested in a separate case. (As previously reported, he was charged with armed home invasion, robbery, and aggravated battery with a firearm, stemming from an alleged incident in November 2015.

He told her he knew she had cheated on him. He put a knife to her neck, strangled her “a little bit,” and called her a “ho,” she said. That night, he woke her up and told her to go outside, where he picked up an empty glass beer bottle and demanded that she tell him the truth or, “I’m going to **** you up.” She replied that she already was telling him the truth, that she had cheated and was sorry. He dropped the bottle, slapped her, and let her go back to bed.

In two incidents there (Streetwater, Fl), XXXTentacion grabbed her by the neck, strangled her, and forced her down on the bed before another person who lived there came to the rescue.

After finding out she was pregnant (which she claims was planned by both of them), XXXTentacion called the man she slept with while he was in jail. He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited.

After she requested to go to the hospital, XXXTentacion told her she couldn’t leave until her face had healed, because otherwise the police would be called. They left her in a bedroom, and XXXTentacion confiscated her phone. She didn’t get it back until he was arrested on October 8.

For the next two days she didn’t leave that room except to use an adjacent bathroom. She couldn’t find a way to flee. There were bars on the windows. “If you’re smart, you would stay with me until you get a car and you have enough money to move into an apartment,” he told her. “Because if you leave now, you’re just setting yourself up for failure. You’re going to be homeless.”

She let him know she was going into the kitchen to make him some food. She opened the refrigerator door wide enough so that he wouldn’t be able to see her if he she crouched down, and then she opened a side door and ran to the nearest main street she knew. She didn’t have any money. She asked someone if she could use their phone and called the only number she knew by heart. It was the number for the ex-boyfriend she had been living with the night she agreed to move in with XXXTentacion.”

Comment

I saw this.

That guy who stole XXX got stabbed up though, ended up in critical care.

Comment

Working...
                      X