would you buy mayweather-thurman ppv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, why not?

Comment

Thurman has no signature win, he doesn't deserve it. I could name ten other guys more deserving.

Comment

I'd be interested but as others have stated, Keith Thurman does not deserve it at this point in his career. Let him impressively beat a Maidana, Khan or Brook then the fight becomes more intriguing. Danny Garcia would be more deserving of a Mayweather fight, but I think he has less of a chance than Thurman, probably gets schooled 11-1.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Thurman has no signature win, he doesn't deserve it. I could name ten other guys more deserving.
          Go ahead name them....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Go ahead name them....
            i was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Go ahead name them....
              Pacquiao
              Brook
              Khan
              Porter-lost recently but has bigger wins than Keith
              Bradley
              Lara
              Danny Garcia
              Cotto
              Marquez
              Andrade

All of them have a better résumé than Thurman. I'm not knocking the guy, he's good, but he's beaten nobody.

Comment

Not right now, no. If Thurman beats Maidana or Khan then sure why not. Not like there are many options for Floyd. All of a sudden his fans are calling for a rematch with Cotto after they said the first fight was a 10-2 fight.

Brook,Manny,Khan are the real only options right now. And only Brook cause he has a belt and a good recent win over Porter.

Comment

Nope..streamed.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I'd be interested but as others have stated, Keith Thurman does not deserve it at this point in his career. Let him impressively beat a Maidana, Khan or Brook then the fight becomes more intriguing. Danny Garcia would be more deserving of a Mayweather fight, but I think he has less of a chance than Thurman, probably gets schooled 11-1.
                    i see the same thing. danny has earned his stripes so to speak but everybody pretty much across the board just doesn't see floyd having a hard time beating him. he has the better resume no doubt. in a lot of ways the timing is all wrong for a danny fight but im pretty sure he might just be the guy that gets it. had danny gotten floyd right after matthysse i think it would have been the perfect time. the intrigue for that fight died down significantly with the razor thin controversial win over herrera. i think floyd can still sell danny based on his credentials though so at the end of the day its the fight most likely to be next for floyd. whether thurman deserves it or not though i agree he has a much better chance of beating floyd than danny does.

Comment

Would i ****

Comment

Working...
                      X