Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when Bradley schools Pacquiao, will he be robbed also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Bullshlt. Everybody knows if you leave it to the judges, you could get robbed.

If you don't go for the KO like Orlando Salido, you might get robbed. Did Orlando Salido cry about it? No. He took the decision away from the judges and handled it himself.

Problem solved.
    Rios lost every round bro...I blind guy would even know that

Comment

Bradley will have to hurt Pac and embarrass him. If they try to rob Bradley, he will try to attack the judges and he WILL appeal the decision and demand an investigation

Comment

I think it could actually be the other way around. Arum knows Pac is on his way out and signed Bradley thinking he could be one of his next stars. Arum shows loyalty to no one. I wouldn't be surprised if Pac was on the wrong end of one of these robberies so

Arum can look to the future and build up Bradley and not have to deal with the with the Mayweather fight. He doesn't care how much money it will bring in its personal. Arum is old and has all the money he needs.

Comment

If you don't go for the KO like Orlando Salido, you might get robbed. Did Orlando Salido cry about it? No. He took the decision away from the judges and handled it himself.

Problem solved.
          Bradley will lose then. He has a difficult enough time knocking anyone out let alone Pac.

If a person isn't born with natural power and is a good boxer anyways, you shouldn't punish him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            I think it could actually be the other way around. Arum knows Pac is on his way out and signed Bradley thinking he could be one of his next stars. Arum shows loyalty to no one. I wouldn't be surprised if Pac was on the wrong end of one of these robberies so

Arum can look to the future and build up Bradley and not have to deal with the with the Mayweather fight. He doesn't care how much money it will bring in its personal. Arum is old and has all the money he needs.
            Absolutely. Pac is done and this is the one young hungry fighter that Arum IS willing to put against Pac and Tim can be HIS new star.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Juanma was ahead of Salido on the cards before getting koed
              Right....top rank shenanigans. Had absolutely nothing to do with it being a close fight and juanma being the hometown guy. Gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Absolutely. Pac is done and this is the one young hungry fighter that Arum IS willing to put against Pac and Tim can be HIS new star.
                I just don't see Bradley putting people in seats as well as even a shopworn Pac could.

I mean it's a hard sell to get Bradley a big fan base as even many on here aren't too crazy about him even if he wins and puts in a fine performance.

Comment

Problem solved.
                  good luck knocking out Pacquiao, the guy has a granite chin and Bradley doesn't have power. you don't need to knock someone out to win a fight, that idea is so ridiculous .. go watch mma man

Comment

The notion that Top Rank are any more crooked than any other promotion outfit is absurd. If you didnt know that they were all shysters, then you must be..

A) New to the sport

B) Naive/stupid/blind or a combination of all three

C) A floydiot bumsniff jumping on the 'Bob Arum is a **** because Floyd wont fight Manny' bandwagon.

I suspect I know just by the username of the TS that he is a nailed on C.
                    Last edited by junior gong; 04-15-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Why are you acting like you know for certain Bradley will school Pacquiao? Are you a seer? Is there no chance Pacquiao could win without help from paid off judges? In answer to your question, Bradley could school Pac and still lose the decision if at least two of the judges have been paid off like the Rios fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X