Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin: 2018 Will Be My Year, I'll Be Much Better Next Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
    Wasn't Cletus the name of the 'slack-jawed yokel' on The Simpsons? Or just the one from boxing?
    Your avi

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Your avi
      They even kinda look alike LMAO

Comment

Credit to the Hebrew Hammer, he didn't give up but his promoter and trainer should be fired.

Comment

The Hebrew Hammer looked very limited last Saturday to be honest.

I give him props for fighting on in the face of a total schooling though.

Comment

Whoever in his management team made this match-up obviously does not know boxing or wanted to cash in on their fighter on HBO, maybe they got their investment back or something from the TV money because stylistically he was never going to in this fight.
            To put a 21-0 brawler who has a world ranking in with a capable outside fighter with a good record was a bad move.
            Obviously the TV money was decent enough to take the risk but wow the disparity in foot and hand speed was crazy, what a mismatch.

Comment

Hope to never have to witness this one trick pony ever again bad bad loser maybe should fight Lemieux and see who got the best excuse!

Comment

Stop like Lemieux you are a one dimensional no d cement foot no Jab no combo no body work fool who thinks someone who doesn’t trade bombs like a fool is running you were dropped 3 times barely landed a punch retire overated bum

Comment

Man, F this loser! I hate when fighters cry about their opponent not standing there and letting them tee off.

Take yo sorry ass back to the gym and work on cutting the ring off. Thank God another would-be HBO hype job got knocked off the meter.

Comment

Seldin is an Ape with gloves. I'd say no special effects but rather no effects at all. He was a glorified club fighter at best and that "aura" is gone now.

Comment

People are still naming their kids Cletus for fùcks sake?

Comment

Working...
                      X