I think I have a ghost in my house. Check out these videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suup View Post
    I see it runs off Wifi...

Does it slow the network down dramatically since it's running off of it?
    Naw. I got 100 down and 10 up with a dual band router. Right now I'm running all my stuff on the 2.4 and It's not slow at all. I also have a repeater setup in my livingroom. I have 10 devices running, 2 google home devices, wireless doorbell, 4 cameras (camera system doesn't have a hub so each indiviual camera is on wifi), my laptop, and 2 cell phones and the hub to my Hue lights is directly connected to the router and right now I'm pulling 55 down and 10 upload on wifi. Gaming and streaming I put on the 5GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      They have a forum...you have to join and log on to search it though so give that a shot. If you can't find anything then post a thread in the help section.

http://forum.xiaoyi.com/forum.php?mo...display&fid=39
      Ok cool. Good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Naw. I got 100 down and 10 up with a dual band router. Right now I'm running all my stuff on the 2.4 and It's not slow at all. I also have a repeater setup in my livingroom. I have 10 devices running, 2 google home devices, wireless doorbell, 4 cameras (camera system doesn't have a hub so each indiviual camera is on wifi), my laptop, and 2 cell phones and the hub to my Hue lights is directly connected to the router and right now I'm pulling 55 down and 10 upload on wifi. Gaming and streaming I put on the 5GHz.

Comment

Are you sure it's not some crazy white guy named Cletus running around in a sheet?

Stay woke.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Are you sure it's not some crazy white guy named Cletus running around in a sheet?

Stay woke.
            Same night I got back in town it was some dude in my backyard around 12 am saying he was looking for his dog. My back window is right above my headboard in my room. I had the window open. I thought I heard a chain then I know I heard footsteps in leaves. And I had left the gate to my backyard open. I lifted the screen and asked him wtf he doing in my yard. He said his dog ran back there. I told him get the **** out of my yard he hesitated. Once he heard my rack this all I saw was the bottom of his shoes

Comment

Ok cool. Good looking
              I guess I am...but how did you know I was good looking?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I guess I am...but how did you know I was good looking?
                Good looking for real because I didn't know they had a desktop program. I just downloaded it.

Comment

Same night I got back in town it was some dude in my backyard around 12 am saying he was looking for his dog. My back window is right above my headboard in my room. I had the window open. I thought I heard a chain then I know I heard footsteps in leaves. And I had left the gate to my backyard open. I lifted the screen and asked him wtf he doing in my yard. He said his dog ran back there. I told him get the **** out of my yard he hesitated. Once he heard my rack this all I saw was the bottom of his shoes
                  was it a crackhead?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    was it a crackhead?
                    Hell if I know. He didn't really look like one. I think the dog ran in the neighbor backyard next to me that's why I heard the chain but didn't hear or see a dog in my backyard when I opened the window all the way. I just wasn't with the shits that night. The cameras had me already on edge. It was windy as **** that night and I thought I kept hearing stuff. And the wind had already blew my screen door open and scared the shit outta me. He sounded sincere and I did hear a chain but he caught me at the wrong time. And I still don't understand why he didn't knock on my door. I know it was late but you don't go walking in people backyards. We don't do that where I'm from. He was dumb and lucky that night.

Comment

Good looking for real because I didn't know they had a desktop program. I just downloaded it.
                      I noticed that...hopefully it will work now. Test it out and post back.

Comment

Working...
                      X