Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders Schools David Lemieux Over Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Billy Joe Saunders Schools David Lemieux Over Twelve

Saunders vs. Lemieux Fight Photos Gallery - Unbeaten Billy Joe Saunders threw down the gauntlet to four-belt champion Gennady Golovkin with a systematic dismantling of David Lemieux in his North American professional boxing debut on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's solidified himself as the clear 4 in the division way ahead of everyone else. Not sure how anyone puts him ahead of Jacobs, Canelo or GGG though...

There should really be a Final four type scenario... GGG v. Canelo and Saunders vs. Jacobs or any combination would be fine.. but I really want to see GGG v. Canelo next because of the "draw."

GGG vs. Canelo let's me believe that Floyd would have schooled GGG even at 160... so that fight kind of ended that discussion for me... so now it's time to know who is the best at 160 and possibly lb for lb..
    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 12-17-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Wasn’t impressed. He beat a bum. Canelo or Triple She would give boy a whoopin. Talk to me when ******* Saunders beats an elite.

King Ryan stole the show doe.

Comment

There are levels to this sport, boys and girls.

Comment

Sanders talks all that sh It but runs like a fkng b I t c h when he is the bigger man and longer reach. No respect I'd slap him and throw his kid in the middle of the street.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post

There are levels to this sport, boys and girls.
            your level is up to Sanders lil dk

Comment

Saunders boxed very well yesterday.

All you Golovkin fans who raved about GGG beating Lemieux should give BJS similar respect for pitching a shutout against him.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                He's solidified himself as the clear 4 in the division way ahead of everyone else. Not sure how anyone puts him ahead of Jacobs, Canelo or GGG though...

There should really be a Final four type scenario... GGG v. Canelo and Saunders vs. Jacobs or any combination would be fine.. but I really want to see GGG v. Canelo next because of the "draw."

GGG vs. Canelo let's me believe that Floyd would have schooled GGG even at 160... so that fight kind of ended that discussion for me... so now it's time to know who is the best at 160 and possibly lb for lb..
                Absolutely ridiculous to apply that train of thought as to why one man can beat another. If you're actually a boxing fan you would know that historically beating one man doesn't mean another man can beat him aswell. Just take a look at the classic rivalries from Ali, Foreman, Frazier and Norton to Leonard, Duran, Hagler and Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

All you Golovkin fans who raved about GGG beating Lemieux should give BJS similar respect for pitching a shutout against him.
                  Jacobs is a weight cheating cvnt!!! And No respect given, there is GGG and there is everyone else...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

BJS beat DL to a race!!!
                    GGG beat the pulp out DL!
                    BJS should fight Lara! Maybe that will help you relax... maybe even put you to sleep!

Comment

Working...
                    X