Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia to Keep WBC Lightweight Title Despite Lipinets Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
    Dayummz, Loma can't even do that!!!
    Hes not part of the WBC cartel ; Chenko is with the WBO mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      I see Lomachenko facing either Salido/Berchelt/Gamboa next. In summer against Beltran and then in December 2018 a Unification fight against the winner of Linares/Garcia.
      I thought Salido retired? Gamboa is a shot fighter. Berchelt doesn't sound too bad. Didn't he beat Vargas and Miura?

Still there's some good fights brewing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Oh yeah...I forgot about that euro coward Terry Flanagan ducking Linares, running off to jr. welter, does anyone know whos fighting for the vacant WBO 135 title? I thought I read Beltran was up next and I think he is with Toprank so is Loma?
        Beltran fights for the vacant WBO belt in February against TBA. But it could get postponed to April if Loma decides to move up to 135 next then we have Loma vs Beltran in April for the vacant WBO Lightweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
          I thought Salido retired? Gamboa is a shot fighter. Berchelt doesn't sound too bad. Didn't he beat Vargas and Miura?

Still there's some good fights brewing.
          If all three don't want it then Loma moves up to 135 next. He said it clearly in the post fight presser. "If other Champs at 130 don't want to fight me then I´m moving up next".

Comment

Beltran fights for the vacant WBO belt in February against TBA. But it could get postponed to April if Loma decides to move up to 135 next then we have Loma vs Beltran in April for the vacant WBO Lightweight title.
            The plot thickens!

Comment

Hes not part of the WBC cartel ; Chenko is with the WBO mafia.
              Flomachenko

Comment

Double division WBC champ?

Comment

Oh yeah...I forgot about that euro coward Terry Flanagan ducking Linares, running off to jr. welter, does anyone know whos fighting for the vacant WBO 135 title? I thought I read Beltran was up next and I think he is with Toprank so is Loma?
                  Beltran fights a 40 year old Namibian called Paulus Moses for the vacant WBO Lightweight title in February. So yes Lomachenko vs Beltran in summer. Loma´s next fight will be Salido,Berchelt or Gamboa and then he moves up to 135.

Comment

Beltran fights a 40 year old Namibian called Paulus Moses for the vacant WBO Lightweight title in February. So yes Lomachenko vs Beltran in summer. Loma´s next fight will be Salido,Berchelt or Gamboa and then he moves up to 135.
                    Even if Beltran loses Loma is getting the mando or Bob will make Moses an offer he cant refuse -- like he did with Indongo for Crawford.

Comment

Even if Beltran loses Loma is getting the mando or Bob will make Moses an offer he cant refuse -- like he did with Indongo for Crawford.
                      Its still a mismatch.I´m afraid that Loma will be involved only in mismatches next year if he can't get Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X