OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    why?

because im not gullible enough to believe everything I hear without investigations etc first.....

the way you approach it is shoot first then ask questions.... and if those statements are in error (which can very well likely be because that has happened before in history "false allegations") you ruin the person's life for absolutely no reason.

and imo that's just not right.

and of course they haven't sued... washington post are just reporting the developing news etc.... if in fact the allegations are wrong/not true they would have to redact their stories and post corrections etc... happens all the time in media, or at the very least it used to
    WTF? Dude you have judged people with far less info in dozens of threads. You pass judgement on trannies, gays, anyone. Now because the guy being judged is endorsed by Trump you suddenly need for a criminal standard to be met? GTFOH!

Read the Washington Post article and decide for yourself. if you think he is fit to serve as a US Senator then you obviously don't have an issue with his actions. I and others do.

The accusations are not what is messing his life up, HIS ACTIONS WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS ARE. DON'T YOU GET THAT FFS!.

HUH??? You obviously have no idea what happened. The Washington Post researched this for a long time. They checked facts, dates sources, witnesses.

Yes, there are false accusations that have to be retracted in other instances, but that doesn't mean it applies here just because. You are desperately grasping at straws to suggest this. Hey, if these were likely false do you think fellow republicans would have taken a different stance relative to him?

Please, read the article in the Washington Post or read the New Yorker.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      WTF? Dude you have judged people with far less info in dozens of threads. You pass judgement on trannies, gays, anyone. Now because the guy being judged is endorsed by Trump you suddenly need for a criminal standard to be met? GTFOH!
      post up some quotes

Comment

I like how they keep on bringing moore being banned from the mall....

Ive tried looking for info.....

nothing Ive even read the owner of the mall at the time denied moore was banned
        Facts are facts!

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...e-gadsden-mall

Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.

Comment

I would like to see if there's any truth to that
          By all means, tell me why these people are making it up.

Comment

Facts are facts!

Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.

what?????

thats what I get when I click the link

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              By all means, tell me why these people are making it up.
              there are, at times, that allegations are made up because of personal agendas etc

All I said was I would like some proof before throwing him over the bridge for example......

Comment

what?????

thats what I get when I click the link

The washington post article is in this thread as well.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-13-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

there are, at times, that allegations are made up because of personal agendas etc

All I said was I would like some proof before throwing him over the bridge for example......
                  And at times people are just telling the truth as they know it.

Here is my thing though. Has Moore denied dating teens?

Nope.

He said he didnt 'generally' do it and that he wouldnt have done it without their mother's consent.

Look at this point just say that yes you did it.

Comment

The washington post article is in this thread as well.
                    ok give me a sec to do a quick read.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      And at times people are just telling the truth as they know it.

Here is my thing though. Has Moore denied dating teens?

Nope.

He said he didnt 'generally' do it and that he wouldnt have done it without their mother's consent.

Look at this point just say that yes you did it.
                      It's like Moore thinks it isn't pedophilia because he asked the parents permission to date the underage girl.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-13-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X