No announcement yet.

There's no clear #1 p4p between GGG, Crawford and Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    No it does matter I was in Petersburg a few months ago and everyone there was insisting on it’s either Ukraine is Russian or ****.
    People that surrounds me doesn't care about that political shit at all. We have better things to do than giving attention to all of that. They probably didn't have any better topic to talk about with a foreigner

You can see it with the way Russian TV was broadcasting Loma/Rigo, commentators were rooting for Loma and these fighters from ex-Soviet bloc doesn't care about that political stuff either, including Loma, he's friends with a lot of Russian boxers, he has a lot of fans from Russia and he knows that

You have afrocentrists and KKK members too, it doesn't mean that all americans are like that, right? That's the same, that political **** doesn't mean that all Russians and Ukranians dislike each other but there's some ******s who's trying to fuel the hate

Some Kazakh fans were rooting for Rigondeaux though, because Loma dared to criticize GGG recently and they got triggered
    Last edited by g27region; 12-12-2017, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      People that surrounds me doesn't care about that political shit at all. We have better things to do than giving attention to all of that. They probably didn't have any better topic to talk about with a foreigner

You can see it with the way Russian TV was broadcasting Loma/Rigo, commentators were rooting for Loma and these fighters from ex-Soviet bloc doesn't care about that political stuff either, including Loma, he's friends with a lot of Russian boxers, he has a lot of fans from Russia and he knows that

Some Kazakh fans were rooting for Rigondeaux though, because Loma dared to criticize GGG recently and they got triggered
      There is a lot of Ukrainians who don’t like Loma cause he’s Russian

Comment

There is a lot of Ukrainians who don’t like Loma cause he’s Russian
        It doesn't matter, real ones recognize real ones ignoring ethnicity, race, naitonality or religion, that's what I think

Comment

I like where this thread is headed thanks A.K.

Comment

Golovkin is a full level below Crawford and Loma.

They are the most complete fighters out there by a distance.

Golovkin is currently in a second tier of fighter which includes Thurman, Inoue, Canelo, Kovalev, Mikey, etc.

Comment

It doesn't matter, real ones recognize real ones ignoring ethnicity, race, naitonality or religion, that's what I think
              Lol there was a guy from western Ukraine who called in on dontaes podcast Saying Loma was amateur compared to their upcoming talent.

Comment

Lol there was a guy from western Ukraine who called in on dontaes podcast Saying Loma was amateur compared to their upcoming talent.
                That's BS, a lot of people from ex-Soviet bloc got soft in this decade if you ask me and Loma's dad is as old school as they come, he raised his son right, and their "upcoming talent" has to prove themselves in amateurs like Loma first, before saying that kind of stuff

Loma is like a fucking ninja, he was trained since 4 y.o and I bet these mother****ers were watching cartoons when they were 4 y.o

Comment

That's BS, a lot of people from ex-Soviet bloc got soft in this decade if you ask me and Loma's dad is as old school as they come, he raised his son right, and their "upcoming talent" has to prove themselves in amateurs like Loma first, before saying that kind of stuff

Loma is like a fucking ninja, he was trained since 4 y.o and I bet these mother****ers were watching cartoons when they were 4 y.o
                  I agree.. he named someone called poletinko ( I think) said he would make Loma look like a kid

Comment

I agree.. he named someone called poletinko ( I think) said he would make Loma look like a kid
                    That's the same shit if some random American from TMT gym said that Devin Haney would school all top guys in his division

Lomachenko is already ATG in amateurs, these guys needs to earn the reputation first

Loma is friends with Russian boxers Max Dadashev and Alexander Besputin, they signed with Top Rank and they have a lot of Loma's influence in their style, they learned a lot from him and you'll hear about them in 2 years, that's what I'm sure of

Comment

That's the same shit if some random American from TMT gym said that Devin Haney would school all top guys in his division

Lomachenko is already ATG in amateurs, these guys needs to earn the reputation first

Loma is friends with Russian boxers Max Dadashev and Alexander Besputin, they signed with Top Rank and they have a lot of Loma's influence in their style, they learned a lot from him and you'll hear about them in 2 years, that's what I'm sure of
                      That’s what he was saying the guy is going to get a gold
                      Medal first and he’s undefeated in amateurs

Comment

Working...
                      X