No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ward, Kovalev Make Weight For Rematch War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
    Krusher has very little arm definition, where does his power come from jeez.
    Probably his back. Similar to Pavlik. This can translate into large lats which can assist in shooting out those javelins with a lot of muster behind them.

Comment

Ward will get extra dirty and will still be called a hero while Kovalev will be doing the punching and be called a racist villain!

This fight should be much bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
        Krusher has very little arm definition, where does his power come from jeez.
        In boxing, your power comes from your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          Probably his back. Similar to Pavlik. This can translate into large lats which can assist in shooting out those javelins with a lot of muster behind them.
          Lats and biceps are pull muscles you moron, the back pulls, the chest and triceps push, the power comes from proper form and rotation of the torso.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Ward will get extra dirty and will still be called a hero while Kovalev will be doing the punching and be called a racist villain!

But he's already shown himself to be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              But he's already shown himself to be racist.
              I'm inclined to believe he's insensitive to racial issues and is a bigot!

I don't like him as a person but I cannot deny his skills and what he brings to the sport of boxing!

Tomorrow nite will be why boxing is The best sport in the world!

Comment

Ward doing the black power fist at weigh ins? Hope kovalev krushes this racists face

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

Ward said that he will do what he is doing for 20 years now...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Ward doing the black power fist at weigh ins? Hope kovalev krushes this racists face
                    Its just a fiste. The black power stuff you added that because you are a racis c#nt.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      They actually placed a guy between them -- they were afraid that Kovaliov will not wait until tomorrow...

https://www.facebook.com/atrbox/vide...?fref=mentions
                      Man, he won't do s**t.

Comment

Working...
                      X