R-I-N-G-TV, what a joke, they rank Broner No.6 Pound for Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-I-N-G-TV, what a joke, they rank Broner No.6 Pound for Pound

haha wow, they have him ranked above Pacquiao, Bradley and Martinez

and to top it off, they even had him as high as 5th before Mares moved up.

hahaha please, someone explain to me what this kid has done to be ranked so high ?
    Last edited by SonOfCuba; 05-11-2013, 02:30 PM.

He just beat the great Gavin reese

Comment

They also have cAnelo at 10 and don't have Rigo In there. Relax nobody besides ring actually thinks he belongs there. CAnelo def doesn't belong there

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        They also have cAnelo at 10 and don't have Rigo In there. Relax nobody besides ring actually thinks he belongs there. CAnelo def doesn't belong there
        I still don't understand why they don't have him in there. I guarantee if he was with GBP, he'd be top 5.
        Donaire was top 10 before and after he beat him.... then to add insult to injury, they replace him

Comment

I see what you did there.

Comment

No Rigondeaux either smh

Comment

I think he deserves to be there more then Broner. He did beat #3 fighter in his division when he fought Ryan Rhodes and he just beat the #2 fighter in Austin Trout. He's a unified champion and hasn't looked bad in doing it. And he's only ranked #10. Maybe he doesn't deserve to be ranked that high but Broner is an entirely different story.

Broner ranked #6 is a slap to the face. He beats up on guys way smaller. People says Canelo beats down little dudes at 154 but Broner is almost the same size as Canelo doing their off period and he's fighting lightweights. I can name maybe 15 guys much better then Broner.

Basically want I'm saying it that if anyone deserves to be in the p4p ranking between the two, it's Canelo. and if they are in the p4p it should be no higher then #9.

Comment

Any list that doesn't have Rigo as top 5 p4p is a joke. Rigo is number 1, in my book. Floyd may retire and have a legitimate claim to be one of the greatest ever. But he is slowing down, certainly moving less. He's just so good it doesn't matter, against most fighters that is. Prime Floyd would be p4p number one according to me, but right now it's Rigo. Rigo lead hook is more explosive, and his body punches far deadlier. But of course Floyd's d is better, or was better, relatively speaking.

Right now, no one is as impressive as Rigo. Ward comes close with his d. But no where near as explosive or deadly as Rigo.
                Last edited by BrokenHat; 05-11-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Rigo doesn't deserve number 1. Top 5 sure, but he can't just jump over the accomplishments of guys like ward, Marquez, and Floyd.

Comment

I used to really like the Ring boxing ratings but they have got so Golden Boy biased I never even check them anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X