Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter on Loma/Linares: "He let this little Lame stop him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do all these twats here lick it up when guys they like talk shyt but if someone like Easter does it, they go absolutely ape shyt and bash the hell out of the guy.
    These guys are champs in the same division, they SHOULD be taking shyt and building up future fights. This is boxing you sensitive bytches.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Only a skank would bang a guy because he's good at sports. Those kinds of girls all have STDs. That's how come Magic Johnson got AIDs is because of that.
      Wow, someone needs more hugs.

Comment

Easter is a clown, a weightbully and a protected coward. Should have lost at least a couple fights already, they robbed his opponents blind. Richard Commey, Javier Fortuna both men outboxed Easter. Richard Schaefer kept Easters belt warm for Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
          Didn't Easter pick up a very lucky SD in his last fight?
          Wrong. He picked up controversial lucky wins from his title fight up to his last defense.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            What else is new to these people?
            They say the same thing about any fighter that doesn't look like them.
            'these" people? why don't you just say "blacks". I mean, I'm not too fond of white people, but I at least got the balls to say it cuz I aint worried about what any of them will do or say to me.

Comment

The only lame is Easter skipping dinner and shat someone buy that boa a meal.

Comment

FAKE.

Here's the real Easter Jr account.

https://twitter.com/roberteaster_jr?lang=en

All you suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Damn da bruthaz just cant stand a blue eyed european blazing through divisions and dominating boxing. If tank davis stopped linares would he be calling him a lame??

And who is robert easter? hes a nobody, hes broners dufflebag carrier.
                  I’m no Brutha but he ain’t dominating shiiiaat he got his ass whooped by a journeyman Mexican already and when he fight another good Mexican fighter he’ll get his ***** pushed in again.

That’s why TR is keeping him away from that agresssive Mexican style they know that’s his kryptonite.

Mexicans run this ***** last I checked

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                    Bruv Loma is a class act unlike you. The majority of people that hated on Floyd were non blacks. Some guys with class dealt with it and those without brought it up at every opportunity trying to start some race baiting like you are doing now you s hitbag if you like Loma good he's a likable fighter some guys don't like him just because they don't like how he seems to be heaped with praise for things other fighters are slammed for like fighting Walters of a huge layoff and a guy two weight classes down. Other fighters have been absolutely crucified for doing that sort of thing. None of it detracts from what a great fighter Loma is and what **** you are
                    A lot of people hated Floyd because he became a dck plain and simple. He played the villain to sell fights but you gotta assume the hate coming for that.
                    Talking about race bait, he played the race card a lot of times and went "cook me some rice" about asians... He was NOT a class act.

In my case, I was a nuthugger of Pretty Boy (never missed a fight) and hated Money May (missed a lot of PPV bias).

Same happened for me with Canelo, he was my fav fighter before the 155 catchweight bias.

I'm a GGG fan but I might turn against him if they continue their bias coming off as late like ignoring mandos and real threats.

You calling me a shtbag because I stated the obvious?

Go on youtube, why all (most) the channels (Ego, Dontae) and fans hating on Loma are black then?
                    I mean, go on the YT comment sections see the guys hating, those guys are putting their fotos and names (Lamar WTF), you'll see an afro american hating on Loma 90% of times, wether you like or not, calling him "a white hope" and "hype job".

That's exactly the same with white racists trashing Obama when he became president, SELF UNSECURITY.

There is a lot of racism towards Loma and you perfectly know that, I won't shut my mouth because you doesn't like it trust me. I'm european (just like Loma) and have no beef with US history, I just don't give a F about those anti Loma racist guys feelings, Fck them, I will continue to call out their bias.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      I’m no Brutha but he ain’t dominating shiiiaat he got his ass whooped by a journeyman Mexican already and when he fight another good Mexican fighter he’ll get his ***** pushed in again.

That’s why TR is keeping him away from that agresssive Mexican style they know that’s his kryptonite.

Mexicans run this ***** last I checked
                      Seriously.

LEAVE.

We had a bet and your sorry racist ass lost.

You lost on Rigo, you lost on Linares STOP posting I accepted YOUR bet and your still here posting.

Don't make me go to the mods just do the right thing and LEAVE.

Comment

Working...
                      X