Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my old High school today, and there are no more white or black kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I went to my old High school today, and there are no more white or black kids

I graduated in the early 2000s

I remember in the late 90s there was still whites there, I went to this school when my folks were basically using a permit so I didn't have to attend school in Compton.

It was like 60 percent white, then latino, Asians and blacks

now its 90 percent Mexican, times have changed, I wonder where they went?

It seems there was another white flight, but it was sad it was like all Mexican students no whites, no blacks or Asians

I was going to pay my automotive teacher a visit I remember last talking to him 10 years ago, that was the last time I visited and he was no longer there they said he retired and moved out to the desert.

What scares me about California becoming mostly Mexican is the Mexicans who come here hate America, they really do, they have this loyalty to Mexico its strange even though Mexico treated them like **** and they came here to have a better life they only root for Mexico.

There were no more blacks or Asians either.

There is a serious Cartel problem as well, also the Mexicans have issues with the blacks it started happening back in 2008 and more and more blacks left to the Valley and inlands, a lot of the illegal Mexican gangs were harassing them.

Even in Compton, ingelwood and Lynwood and all these places the blacks are leaving, this illegal immigrant stuff is no joke, and like I said the majority of them show allegiance to Mexico a country that never gave a **** about them.

A lot of Mexicans believe in Aztlan prophecy, where they will take back California, Arizona, and Texas like Montezuma revenge and will kill all Black and Whites or something to take back the land.

War Mikey was right..
    The #MexTakeOverMovement has started..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      War Mikey was right..
      California has to be at least 75 percent Mexican or latino, its weird on the census they label dark skin mexicans as WHITE Hispanics inflating the white numbers

California is already majority Mexican and not to mention the illegals

Another thing I notice is the cars there are too many cars because each small house in my old city were filled with like 10 to 15 Mexicans deep and they have at least 5 cars per home, the homes are stuffed deep, Im betting they are housing some illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        California has to be at least 75 percent Mexican or latino, its weird on the census they label dark skin mexicans as WHITE Hispanics inflating the white numbers

Another thing I notice is the cars there are too many cars because each small house in my old city were filled with like 10 to 15 Mexicans deep and they have at least 5 cars per home, the homes are stuffed deep, Im betting they are housing some illegals.
        As of 2010 it was about 50% so 60% or so Hispanic (most of which is Mexican, but not all) isn't that much of a stretch...

There are a bunch of Asians in Cali aswell....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          War Mikey was right..
          He is... war Mikey is right, Mexican people, Native American indigenous natives to the America’s, will win, it’s a wrap... it’s a wrap... european people, including my people, were uninvited guests... from sea to shining sea.... right? Now even trump can not stem the tide.... nevermind... I’m crazy...

Comment

I graduated in the early 2000s

I remember in the late 90s there was still whites there, I went to this school when my folks were basically using a permit so I didn't have to attend school in Compton.

It was like 60 percent white, then latino, Asians and blacks

now its 90 percent Mexican, times have changed, I wonder where they went?

It seems there was another white flight, but it was sad it was like all Mexican students no whites, no blacks or Asians

I was going to pay my automotive teacher a visit I remember last talking to him 10 years ago, that was the last time I visited and he was no longer there they said he retired and moved out to the desert.

What scares me about California becoming mostly Mexican is the Mexicans who come here hate America, they really do, they have this loyalty to Mexico its strange even though Mexico treated them like **** and they came here to have a better life they only root for Mexico.

There were no more blacks or Asians either.

There is a serious Cartel problem as well, also the Mexicans have issues with the blacks it started happening back in 2008 and more and more blacks left to the Valley and inlands, a lot of the illegal Mexican gangs were harassing them.

Even in Compton, ingelwood and Lynwood and all these places the blacks are leaving, this illegal immigrant stuff is no joke, and like I said the majority of them show allegiance to Mexico a country that never gave a **** about them.

A lot of Mexicans believe in Aztlan prophecy, where they will take back California, Arizona, and Texas like Montezuma revenge and will kill all Black and Whites or something to take back the land.
            Damn that's crazy. I'm not from California, I've only lived here since 2005 but it is starting to feel like maybe I need to get the hell outta dodge. This state's constant inundation of identity politics into every facet of life has made me sick.

Comment

I’m thinking of sticking a GI joe up your azz... they were here before your ancestors.... are you really that ignorant of historical facts... move back to your ancestoral home... I’m gonna move to Israel.... I am kinda thinking, you got a ****ty education, or want to believe in lies, leprechauns, and fairy tales..... where are your ancestors from? Be honest, be a ****ing man...

Comment

Lmfao, its funny bcuz as we speak i am at my kids bball skills assessment waiting to start my draft & there r plenty of white & black kids here. Whats even funnier is TS claims Mexicans hate the USA, theres 2 Sheriffs here & they have Spanish last names. Most of my Marine Corps reserve unit was Chicano or Mexican (green card holders). My brothers an Immigration Officer & most of the border patrol agents that have been killed or in the news this past year are Mexican American.

But we hate the USA! Gtfoh scary ass dude

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                  As of 2010 it was about 50% so 60% or so Hispanic (most of which is Mexican, but not all) isn't that much of a stretch...

There are a bunch of Asians in Cali aswell....
                  Whites and Asians mostly live in Affluent areas in Cali now

but yeah California is overrun by USA hating Mexican illegals now, They hate this country yet fled here, if you love your country so much why not go back

alot of my black friends are scared too, last year several blacks were stabbed or jumped just for being black in the wrong Barrio. They still have tension but its mostly the illegals or immigrant latinos who hate Blacks, the Mexican Americans are cool, but this new bred of illegal flooding the country from Central America are some of the most violent.

they said they dont like the gangs from central American flooding in, a lot of the illegals are able to go to the east coast now from the Texas area, the reason the illegals are coming in drove is because the Farm owners hire them for cheap labor to pick their fields.

This DTLA looks like Tijuana

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I’m thinking of sticking a GI joe up your azz... they were here before your ancestors.... are you really that ignorant of historical facts... move back to your ancestoral home... I’m gonna move to Israel.... I am kinda thinking, you got a ****ty education, or want to believe in lies, leprechauns, and fairy tales..... where are your ancestors from? Be honest, be a ****ing man...
                    How can I move back to my land when I grew up here? so I should go back to Lisbon? or Italy, guess what those Euro Countries are flooded with violent immigrants now too, can I go to Israel with you?

Its scary times man.

Comment

Working...
                    X