Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you call lemiuex a C level fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you call lemiuex a C level fighter?

the letter grading system is a tough one....everybody grades differently

but if you were giving lemiuex a letter grade would you consider him C level or B level?

im having a hard time...i think he really toes the line right in between them....tough to tell for me....could go either way

but i think, gun to my head, id go with C

BJS is nowhere near A level but he totally outclassed Lemieux, i agree he would have to be C. Hilarious that this was the guy everyone was claiming was Golovkins best win before fighting Jacobs. Shows you how overrated Golovkin was/is.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      BJS is nowhere near A level but he totally outclassed Lemieux, i agree he would have to be C. Hilarious that this was the guy everyone was claiming was Golovkins best win before fighting Jacobs. Shows you how overrated Golovkin was/is.
      ya know robbie...your AJ/Wilder views are completely asinine....but every once in awhile you make some perfect sense

i didnt stop to consider saunders for a moment and then take into consideration how easily he outclassed lemiuex....when taking that all into account is obvious that lemiuex is an obvious C

sometimes i just need to slow down and stop and think for a second....and an obivous, easy, answer will come to me

Comment

Not at all.

He's probably B, or B+ at best. Ya'll are obsessed with GGG

Comment

B- Id say, he just doesnt have the tools to be an elite. He is however very fun to watch if he has the right opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            Not at all.

He's probably B, or B+ at best. Ya'll are obsessed with GGG
            B+? BBBBBBBBBBBBBB+++++++??????

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg

Comment

The way i view it is, if you cant beat lemiuex you will never be a legitimate world class fighter. If you can beat him, you have potential to be a good fighter. he is an excellent gatekeeper like darnell boone in the lhw division.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                B- Id say, he just doesnt have the tools to be an elite. He is however very fun to watch if he has the right opponent.
                yeah hes def fun to watch with the right opponent....but alot of guys could be that way....alot of guys looked good when matched well......

Comment

A level power, B level figher made to look crap by saunders boxing masterclass,zero jab or head movement by Lemiux in the fight.

Comment

In a hot division, he's a C fighter. He's currently a C fighter. When we only had Golovkin, inactive Jacobs and inactive BJS, Lemieux was B- grade.

Comment

Working...
                    X