Nor has he ever faced a certified ATG

Comment

Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
      who did vitali ever beat?
      that is why i am asking this question..notice i havent voted

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
        He did not beat Canelo..cant make up wins

and Brook was a ****ing ww who had 1 good win over Brook and who has Jacobs beaten?

If thats what you are holding on to its pretty pathetic to be honest
        oh, he definitely beat Canelo ... he didn't get the win over Canelo, but he beat him

he also has like 20 defenses, and ten top-10 MW wins

I can crap on anyone's record, and say who did he beat that was prime and not at some disadvantage ... and who did that guy beat to be rated, and so forth

I pick GGG since he is/was a dominant champ, widely recognized as the best in his division for years, and has never been beaten. If he gets beaten at some point while 35+ or whatever, that is only a minor blemish. Everyone will get beaten at some point if they keep fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          Nor has he ever faced a certified ATG
          Whatever, its not a good look getting stopped in your prime by a 40 year old in a dog fight.vitaali was as stiff as a board in that ring. eye test, resume test, 40 year old opponent test, he failed them all.

Comment

I rate you all rating in this thread sub-par.

Comment

Vital.

How is this even a discussion?

Comment

GGG has pretty much cleared out an entire decades worth of competition in the division. The only 2 names missing are Cotto and Martinez. The former didn't want the fight and the latter was near the end of his career.

Vitali didn't come close to that, with injuries and timing getting in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
                  oh, he definitely beat Canelo ... he didn't get the win over Canelo, but he beat him

he also has like 20 defenses, and ten top-10 MW wins

I can crap on anyone's record, and say who did he beat that was prime and not at some disadvantage ... and who did that guy beat to be rated, and so forth

I pick GGG since he is/was a dominant champ, widely recognized as the best in his division for years, and has never been beaten. If he gets beaten at some point while 35+ or whatever, that is only a minor blemish. Everyone will get beaten at some point if they keep fighting.
                  He did not beat Canelo, yall can make any reality ya'll want but he did not beat him

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Whatever, its not a good look getting stopped in your prime by a 40 year old in a dog fight.vitaali was as stiff as a board in that ring. eye test, resume test, 40 year old opponent test, he failed them all.
                    Who has GGG ever faced even close to Lewis?

Comment

very close poll...interesting...

Comment

Working...
                      X