Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925,000 PPV Buys for Mayhem (Floyd V Maidana 2)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great number. That means Mayweather sold about 1.8M in 2 fights vs. Maidana. The last PPV King.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      That would be quite good if true.

I guess they sold a lot of morons on the first fight being close.
      It's interesting how there is an entirely different view from those who saw it on BoxNation as opposed to Showtime, I can see why after watching both versions. The bold is true and it's sad considering how shitty this card was from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        That's a great number. That means Mayweather sold about 1.8M in 2 fights vs. Maidana. The last PPV King.
        Till Canelo takes his place as the "Future"

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          925k. In before all the posters that don't care about sales and numbers-yet argue with The big Dunn about those topics and complain about the purses Haymon fighters get.
          you a piece of **** poster, lol, i was confirmed by by a few posters a long time ago on old threads, lol, i bet it was and still is true cause it was confirmed, lol, **** off homie, lol

Comment

How did more people actually buy this? Floyd certainly knows how to market himself to really uneducated people.

Comment

you know you're an assh0le when you refer to yourself in the 3rd person

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Till Canelo takes his place as the "Future"
                Fetta, IDK. the numbers weren't as big as expected. But that is probably because this year had too many and people are fed up.

Next year we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  925k. In before all the posters that don't care about sales and numbers-yet argue with The big Dunn about those topics and complain about the purses Haymon fighters get.
                  You do realize that the number is still bad considering Showtime still lost money on that fight. They barely covered Floyd's purse and have nothing left for anyone else.

Comment

They say there's a sucker born every minute.

Comment

All that weak **** with 50 Cent must've sucked in a few more morons.

Comment

Working...
                      X