me sparring 2-1-07(VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me sparring 2-1-07(VIDEO)

well yeah uhhhhhhhh me sparring.

u look a bit nervous (both fighters do really)jst slow everythin down, u look good so far man

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonisgod View Post
      u look a bit nervous (both fighters do really)jst slow everythin down, u look good so far man
      nervous not really. i just have to hold back alot and im a straight at u kinda guy. which doesnt mix.

Comment

Well done Versa.

Comment

man u worked him. Looks like i could keep you off for a little bit with my jab but ud **** me up cause u put some serious pressure on people that i couldn't deal with thats for sure. Ur physical strength p4p looks superb, and not only that but u got some nice snap to ur punches
          Last edited by Evil_Meat; 02-01-2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

What impressed me the most was when you had the first guy stunned, you backed off and gave him a second to get together.
            Something most guys who spar don't do.

Comment

You lied to me bout they using a good jab haha

Comment

you shoulda sparred the first guy more then one round he was much better than the 2nd fighter,that guy was way to gun shy for your style,but from your other videos ive seen youve improved vastly,good job man....

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboyprm View Post
                  What impressed me the most was when you had the first guy stunned, you backed off and gave him a second to get together.
                  Something most guys who spar don't do.
                  yeah im in there to work not knock there heads off.

Comment

Quite good, how long have you been boxing, how many fights and what's your weight class?

Comment

Working...
                    X