Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports claiming that #CFC are considering re-signing Petr Cech if Thibaut Courtois leaves Stamford Bridge this summer.
    next it'll be Jimmy Floyd Hasseilbank dusting down his boots

Comment

• The corpse of Cech is at least as good as Big Nose.

Big Nose is like one of those bums who has a good International tourney and gets signed off the back off it.

Mark my words that lad will be getting chased to his car in less than 3 months in Madrid.

I’d take Matt Ryan at Chelsea. Just like I would have taken Harry Maguire and Robertson from Hull. Chelsea have no imagination. I’d make a really good lazy scout who just watches PL games. I could do it alongside my proper job.

Even in the weakest sides you can see good players taking responsibility.

That Serb in Palace’s midfield could play for anyone bar Citeh. He’s another shout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Courtois won best GK in La Liga, Premier League and world cup put some respect on the name

Who would be his replacement at Chelsea? Oblak would be a great signing but I'm getting bored of Atletico players wanting to go back to sunny Spain after a season or two
        You watch a lot of Chelsea.

You should be able to surmise how good he is.

I.E not that good.

Comment

• Thank God Dr Gea had a howler this world cup

I thought he was gone this season for sure

Comment

• No one gives a **** about Ronaldo or Courtois.

We're signing statistically the best goalkeeper in world football.

Fruit is starting to bear at a significant rate.

Next season we'll have the best goalie in the world and the best centre back. Really feel all the signs are pointing to it being our year next year.

Cannot wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              No one gives a **** about Ronaldo or Courtois.

We're signing statistically the best goalkeeper in world football.

Fruit is starting to bear at a significant rate.

Next season we'll have the best goalie in the world and the best centre back. Really feel all the signs are pointing to it being our year next year.

Cannot wait.
              First name on the Brazil team sheet i heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                First name on the Brazil team sheet i heard.
                Haha correct!

Comment

• Can’t be often a team smashes 7 past a goalie in 2 matches and moves heaven and earth to sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Can’t be often a team smashes 7 past a goalie in 2 matches and moves heaven and earth to sign him.
                    Tbf none of them were his fault.

Still didn't look amazing at the World Cup did he? But apparently he was very good for Roma in the league last season. Don't care as long as it means that blonde bum who singlehandedly cost us the champions league ****s off never to be seen again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Tbf none of them were his fault.

Still didn't look amazing at the World Cup did he? But apparently he was very good for Roma in the league last season. Don't care as long as it means that blonde bum who singlehandedly cost us the champions league ****s off never to be seen again.
                      No credit for Ramos?

Comment

Working...
                      X