Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach, Arum: The End of a Happy Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's curtain call for the three Buh Pac should have been noble enough to inform Roach

Comment

If he retires from boxing good for him if he retires from politics good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Hey what is Pac gonna do? Roach should be thanking Pac, Pac for all those years gave Roach millions out of pity, and loyalty.

Roach barely trained Manny instead Roach would just talk crap saying Manny will KO his opponent

And Arum did sabotage Manny, he put him in with a big ass rough young fighter in Horn, Manny is old and lost that fight because Horn just bullied the faded fighter

Sadly Lucas will KO Manny, I dont see how Manny can win this one, if Horn roughed Manny up and Lucas hits way harder, plus Pac gassed badly after the 9th round against Horn he didnt even throw a single combo in round 10 or 11 it was like he was spent
        Lucas is not good enough to do so. Like Pac, he's also well past it and close to a journeyman status.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          Arum made millions off of Manny, as well as Roach, but that’s the business of boxing. But if I’m Manny, I would look at my net worth and compare it to Mayweather ‘s and Oscar’s and have a serious problem! How did a “hated and boring” fighter like Floyd make millions and millions more than a fan favorite and exciting action style fighter like Manny??? Both Floyd and Oscar were wise enough to break away from Arum during the prime of their career. Poor Manny was forced to go to Australia and fight a big young fighter on his own turf. Also because of Arum, his biggest defining legacy fight against Floyd took place well past his prime. He should have dumped Arum at least 6 years ago.
          Otherworldly skills. That's the correct answer. Once in a lifetime fighter is what Floyd was.

Comment

Manny kept renewing his contract with Arum, this was in an era when GBP had a lot of fighters in their stable. He should have jumped ship from Arum when he was in his prime. Arum takes way too much money. Who knows how bad Pac's finances are but there have been too many rumors over the years for there to be no truth to them.

Comment

They got what they needed out of him and unfortunately this is Mannys fault. He should’ve left them long ago

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Otherworldly skills. That's the correct answer. Once in a lifetime fighter is what Floyd was.
                Not too mention Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, etc bought out their contracts or let them expire and then started promoting themselves. Pac should have done the same. He left a lot of money on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  fk Arum and fk Roach

they both got rich without getting punched in the face

WAR Pac !!

well, Roach copped a few but Manny always said sorry
                  you're a *****ing idiot.

Freddie had 53 pro fights (and more fights in the Ams) before he became a trainer. He paid his dues in this sport.

Comment

Qwackman, Robber Arum, and the ****roach!

So this writer is of the opinion that Qwackman should be thankful to an old crook, typical bloodsucking Juu...SMGDH! Qwackman should have left Arum a long time ago, but he still hasn’t! I firmly believe the Khazar has damning evidence against Qwackman like PEDS abuse! Even now that he is finally promoting his own fight Arum is still involved and getting paid for little to no work...why? Because he has Qwackman by his little bee-bees! Qwackman hired Vision Quest to look into his missing finances, then literally fired them at the behest of the two people robbing him, Arum, and his crony fony manger, who works for Arum, Michael The****! And ****roach...what exactly did he teach The Qwackman that the Qwackman couldn’t have eventually learned on his own? He taught him solely offense and how to block...WITH HIS FACE! If anything the ****roach totally benefited from his very athletic fighter not the other way around. But the Brown man is suppose to pay homage and thank these Wypipo....GTFOOH!

Qwackman ducked Shane Mosley when Shane was in his prime! Qwackmans biggest win is against a faded severely dehydrated Oscar! Qwackman won a vacated 154 lb title at a 150 lb CW...I don’t respect that! Qwackman absolutely ducked the biggest fight in history five years before it actually happened over random blood, and urine testing! Subsequently the former KO artist hasn’t scored a KO sense being asked to blood and urine test. IMO he needed those years between to completely cycle off all PEDS and his power severely declined. Lastly, Qwackman completely ducked the much more deserving stablemate Terrence Crawford, and all the more deserving Amerikkkan champions, to fight an unknown Clown with a Clown trainer Jeff Corn! You may say he deserves to fight whom he wants! I say BS! Not if he is going to defend titles! If wants belts, he needs to fight the best out at least fighters in the top 10 of his weight class! But at the least if I’m going to have sympathy, it will be for the Qwackman in this matter! He is the only one through out all there business endeavors together who’s life was on the line, not Arum, or the Roachcoach!

Comment

What a hopeless article! I can't understand what it's meant to do - is it meant to inform us of what we already know or tell us that Manny is now a bad man. I would rather we talk about the fight game because none of us really knows what goes on underneath.

Comment

Working...
                      X