Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Gets Off The Floor To Decision Hanna Gabriels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shields is lucky to not get fined. Shields asked Hammer into the ring, for some post fight banter. When Hammer entered the ring Shields, completely unprovoked, started shouting, lunged for Hammer, and escalated it into a near brawl between the two camps.

I guess Shields was angry after getting put on her butt from Gabriel's uppercut in the first round .

Comment

• Originally posted by BDG View Post
      wait bro … LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        I don't remember her using them as a social message for the kids yet... Great minds are often very humble about themselves ...
        Are you kidding?

The past 2 Olympics all she's been doing is doing the "role model" thing for the kids in Flint, where she's from.

You haven't been paying attention.

She's only recently started doing the Floyd "Money" thing, because she hasn't been able to make any money being humble.

https://theundefeated.com/features/c...ing-for-flint/

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Yea those scorecards were embarrassing it was closer to a draw than a blow out Shields wasn't landing as much as they made it seem but she did land the cleaner harder shots I had it 6-4 Shields but the KD makes it closer..
          I had it 5-5 95-94 Gabriels.

Comment

• with both Dirrell's in the ring with Shield the odor was real

Blue hair steel wool style and all 100% ghetto crude is Carissa Shields tattoos and all. No one cares about women's boxing anywhere. Shields has to fight in some Temple in front of 200 relatives and friends most with ankle monitoring devices on their ankles. Shields is classless but the blue hair shouts out ghetto.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Are you kidding?

The past 2 Olympics all she's been doing is doing the "role model" thing for the kids in Flint, where she's from.

You haven't been paying attention.

She's only recently started doing the Floyd "Money" thing, because she hasn't been able to make any money being humble.

https://theundefeated.com/features/c...ing-for-flint/
              Blue hair Shields is a classless joke fighting in some small Masonic Temple whatever that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                Shields is lucky to not get fined. Shields asked Hammer into the ring, for some post fight banter. When Hammer entered the ring Shields, completely unprovoked, started shouting, lunged for Hammer, and escalated it into a near brawl between the two camps.

I guess Shields was angry after getting put on her butt from Gabriel's uppercut in the first round .
                with both crude Dirrell's in the ring with Blue Hair Shields it was all ghetto yelling and jive talk embarrassing Showtime and the few in attendance. shields behavior is worse than the Flint's water system.

Comment

Working...
                X