Tranny’s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranny’s

You either hate them or love them.

For those who love tranny’s, what is it about them that makes you love and crave them.

For those who hate tranny’s, why do you hate them?

Who’s Team Chick with Sticks and who’s Team No Sticks?
    Team Chick with Sticks
    17.65%
    Team No Sticks
    82.35%

The poll is expired.

This is getting old now. This is boxingscene, if you sissys want to talk about tranny’s go elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      This is getting old now. This is boxingscene, if you sissys want to talk about tranny’s go elsewhere
      Given the uptick in interest in trannys, we’re actually considering changing the website name/slogan from “BoxingScene” to “TrannyScene” - The Source for Online Trans-talk.

I think it has a nice ring to it

Comment

i hate em cause denny's got better quality sausages.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          i hate em cause denny's got better quality sausages.
          Denny's is absolute garbage the only quality in there is when I take a **** in their toilet. All their food gives you diabetes and you wake up with a sore anus every time.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Stfu phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Given the uptick in interest in trannys, we’re actually considering changing the website name/slogan from “BoxingScene” to “TrannyScene” - The Source for Online Trans-talk.

I think it has a nice ring to it
              I like it. Like every great TV sitcom had a spin-off series. That could be our spinoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Denny's is absolute garbage the only quality in there is when I take a **** in their toilet. All their food gives you diabetes and you wake up with a sore anus every time.
                sounds like a rough night but i don't think denny's was responsible for your sore anus.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  sounds like a rough night but i don't think denny's was responsible for your sore anus.
                  Then can you explain why my water always tastes funny and I black out soon after?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Then can you explain why my water always tastes funny and I black out soon after?
                    crotch check your dates before you take em to denny's, brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X