No announcement yet.

well, i have an interview tomorrow.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernautburn View Post
    and i've been on plenty of interviews, have had successes and failures lol. multiple interviewers and single interviewers. i pretty much know what i'm doing in this field but can you guys give me pointers anyway?. lol, ahh just at the right time to(is the correct word too?) when i'm running out of money. i haven't worked in over a year lol, i guess i tried to take the easy way out, but all it did was make things harder.

so any pointers?
    I feel ya,, being unemployed is one of the worst feelings in the world, especially when you want to work but just can’t land anything.

Keep ya head up, we have all been there, the key is perseverance and just keep trying.

Even take a job at menards or local grocery store, just to get some income while still pursuing your ideal job.

Best of luck to you

Comment

11 years later.......

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        11 years later.......
        Lol.. holy **** I didn’t catch that.

Lmao, and I tried to give a serious from the heart post

Derp

Comment

Originally posted by juggernautburn View Post
          and i've been on plenty of interviews, have had successes and failures lol. multiple interviewers and single interviewers. i pretty much know what i'm doing in this field but can you guys give me pointers anyway?. lol, ahh just at the right time to(is the correct word too?) when i'm running out of money. i haven't worked in over a year lol, i guess i tried to take the easy way out, but all it did was make things harder.

so any pointers?
          get hammered and wasted. go in there looking like a total shit. go guns blazing and tell em you're just honest and that atleast you made it for the interview under the circumstances. tell em imagine more if you're normal you'd be killing it.

waaaait wtf this was 11 years ago. wonder what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Derp

Try’n to make friends cupcake ?

Oblivious idiot ain’tcha ???
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-18-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Derp
              Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Try’n to make friends cupcake ?

Oblivious idiot ain’tcha ???

You gonna take that? Sugar Adam Ali?

Comment

z was bored

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

You gonna take that? Sugar Adam Ali?
                  Take what?

Some pathetic fake bytch coward that’s salty I exposed him as an Internet fraud, claiming to be a vet, when in reality he is a bottom feeding piece of shyt..

Just look how the dumb**** stalks me from thread to thread like some ex ho I broke up with..

**** that lying, faking, fake rican, fake vet, fake college grad, piece of shyt.

I can handle trolls, but I ain’t got no time for bottom feeding liars that claim to be a vet.

He is an old, bottom feeding, pathetic ****, and I’m so glad I got to expose him

Comment

Derp
                    LMAO

I swear I almost did too before running into the more recent posts

I didn't notice how old the thread was at all

Comment

Ive had one job interview after high school and never did i had to go through that again. The questions are stupid and it’s not for me.

I chose the easy money and made enough to start my own business.

I could never work as an employee and take orders from somebody.

Comment

Working...
                      X