Now, im telling you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
    Like I said, im done arguing with you.

You have admitted that I am superior to you at boxing... that's all I needed to hear. Perhaps you can be quiet on everything else now. Knowing in your mind that I would lay you out at the drop of a hat.

That is all.
    a mix of all three options how very innovative.

by the way exige u may out point me with a svelte jab and a quicksilver combo but if u think you would lay me out, well thats a plain misconception. think of it like this if u want.. if i havent been put down ever, and ive sparred and fought no one under the age of 19 and under 78kgs there is no way that a pathetic runt like yourself could 'lay me out'. thumbs up but cyber champ you did come close to humbly admitting defeat.

that'll do me. kudos on your sparring session exige, u did great. you're most of the way towards being a respectable human being. sparring is right up there with humility and all those other semi-significant qualities.

Comment

• Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      a mix of all three options how very innovative.

by the way exige u may out point me with a svelte jab and a quicksilver combo but if u think you would lay me out, well thats a plain misconception. think of it like this if u want.. if i havent been put down ever, and ive sparred and fought no one under the age of 19 and under 78kgs there is no way that a pathetic runt like yourself could 'lay me out'. thumbs up but cyber champ you did come close to humbly admitting defeat.

that'll do me. kudos on your sparring session exige, u did great. you're most of the way towards being a respectable human being. sparring is right up there with humility and all those other semi-significant qualities.
      You're still arguing with me... Hahhahaha!

Ok, stop arguing after I count to 3 ok.

Ok, no more arguing from you now.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
        Like I said, im done arguing with you.

You have admitted that I am superior to you at boxing... that's all I needed to hear. Perhaps you can be quiet on everything else now. Knowing in your mind that I would lay you out at the drop of a hat.

That is all.
        Hey, he admitted u were better at shadow boxing, if my memory serves me correctly.

I have to say that u can look like a super star in the gym, look like the next world champion on the bags,pads,shadow boxing,even when sparring. The proof of the pudding is when u fight for real.

Ive seen really good boxers who boxed for England fall apart when they turned pro. Ive seen super stars in the gym have a hard time in there amature fights that they should easily win. Boxings not about, i can shadow box better than u so i must be better. Post some of ur fights and then il take what u say to be true.

Comment

• off-topic...but kirkpatrick, you live in the us?

Comment

• Originally posted by NJFighter91 View Post
            off-topic...but kirkpatrick, you live in the us?
            no australia man.

Comment

• ok, cool...it was random, i know

Comment

• haha no problems

Comment

Working...
                X