Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-06-2018, 01:24 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 721 Post(s)
cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,053,461.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
If he says he wasn't hurt, who the **** are you to say that he was? You don't even know the type of hurt that's he's talking about because you've never been in that position before armchair, lmao. Fighters have a different threshold of pain. In their world being wobbled and being hurt aren't one in and the same. Foh lmao.
Haha! Whatever dude. If you want to suck on whatever meat Wilder throws you that’s up to you. The rest of us saw Round 7 and know what’s up.

He was so ‘not hurt’ that they had to delay the 8th round to check he was ok.

He was so ‘not hurt’ his manager has come out and said he was worried.

But yeah, he was just play-acting in there. Just another Wilder fan that can’t accept what happened and invent your own reality.

And for the record, armchair, you don’t know me so don’t pretend you do.

Last edited by cameltoe; 03-06-2018 at 01:26 PM.
cameltoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-06-2018, 02:32 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2536 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,000,152,074.25
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe View Post
Haha! Whatever dude. If you want to suck on whatever meat Wilder throws you that’s up to you. The rest of us saw Round 7 and know what’s up.

He was so ‘not hurt’ that they had to delay the 8th round to check he was ok.

He was so ‘not hurt’ his manager has come out and said he was worried.

But yeah, he was just play-acting in there. Just another Wilder fan that can’t accept what happened and invent your own reality.

And for the record, armchair, you don’t know me so don’t pretend you do.
Mother****er nobody cares what trolls like you saw lmao. Wilder survived, showed a chin and shut your sorry ass up you ****en butthurt armchair never boxed a day in your life coward lol. And you are a worthless armchair troll. ******!
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:50 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mother****er nobody cares what trolls like you saw lmao. Wilder survived, showed a chin and shut your sorry ass up you ****en butthurt armchair never boxed a day in your life coward lol. And you are a worthless armchair troll. ******!
It’s been funny watching you try and defend him on here.

“But dat extra time didn’t help him doe!”

“But he wasn’t hurt doe!”

Lame. At least I made my own opinion on it, rather than ‘Wilder said he wasn’t hurt so it must be true’.

Yeah, because Wilder talks all kind of sense.

Get back to your mom’s basement you armchair casual Wilder-loving hoebag.

Still pretending you know me I see. Have we met? You obviously weren’t that memorable.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:54 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 

Quote:
It’s been funny watching you try and defend him on here.

“But dat extra time didn’t help him doe!”

“But he wasn’t hurt doe!”

Lame. At least I made my own opinion on it, rather than ‘Wilder said he wasn’t hurt so it must be true’.

Yeah, because Wilder talks all kind of sense.

Get back to your mom’s basement you armchair casual Wilder-loving hoebag.

Still pretending you know me I see. Have we met? You obviously weren’t that memorable.
Defend Wilder from what lmao Rotf lol? Wrong poster loser lol. Wilder won by ko. And I don’t care if Wilder wouldve went down and got up at 9 1/2 lmao. He won by ko lol. Defend Wilder from what, lol lol lol...!!! Silly ass lol
Old 03-06-2018, 03:20 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Defend Wilder from what lmao Rotf lol? Wrong poster loser lol. Wilder won by ko. And I don’t care if Wilder wouldve went down and got up at 9 1/2 lmao. He won by ko lol. Defend Wilder from what, lol lol lol...!!! Silly ass lol
You’re just salty because you expected an early Wilder KO and it didn’t happen.... to your dismay Wilder was losing every round and got beat pillar to post in the 7th by an overweight, old-ass fighter with a heart condition.

If it had gone 12 the fix was in.

And that was a PED-free Ortiz, when we all know the Ortiz who actually built his reputation was on the PED’s. Un-PED Ortiz is completely unproven.

It doesn’t matter, because he’s gonna continue to run from the Joshua fight, hiding behind his 50% demands like he has been the whole time. And don’t pretend that didn’t happen, he’s come out and said it himself, just as Hearn was trying to reach out to his team before taking the Parker fight instead.

And that was BEFORE the Ortiz fight! He’ll probably ask for 80% now, just to make sure he prices himself out.

LMAO 😂
Old 03-06-2018, 03:22 PM #66
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 3543 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,396,278,744,577,261,568.00
Total Points: 100,138,396,278,744,560,959,488.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

He was lucky he wasn’t fighting Anthony Joshua over here, that’s an automatic stoppage right there lol.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:29 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,030,123,491,328.00
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
He was lucky he wasn’t fighting Anthony Joshua over here, that’s an automatic stoppage right there lol.
Yes, I'd agree with that!

Joshua gets a stoppage win for hitting arms and shoulders!

As for Wilder, he went life and death in the 7th round...He would not have survived another 30 seconds. But he did well to come out and get the KO.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:35 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You’re just salty because you

Shatdafackapp alt lmao. Wilder won by ko.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Cry cry whine.

With your ****ed up teeth lmao.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:05 AM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Shatdafackapp alt lmao. Wilder won by ko.
Cry cry whine.

With your ****ed up teeth lmao.
LMAO. Wilder had to wait for Ortiz’s heart to give out first though!
Old 03-07-2018, 01:24 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
LMAO. Wilder had to wait for Ortiz’s heart to give out first though!
You better had calmed your punk ass down with your retarded outlooks, lmao.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List