No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Adam Ali had a problem with companies being charged taxes. So looking back do you think that tax exemption should have been cancelled?
    of course.... especially i think the year was 1956 somewhere around there where a law was passed that any PR born on the island is automatically a citizen of the usa.....

they should have implemented taxes back then and things wouldnt be the way they are now

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
      Which ones? Where's a link showing crime rates have gone up and which categories of crime were responsible for that and that gun crime has gone down very little.
      look that **** up yourself and stop being lazy.

sexual assaults up as of now... some crime trending about the same with an average of 5-7 deaths being the margin.

even right after the gun ban in 96 crime almost doubled especially in 2001....

thats when they started more police force training etc....

australia per capita has more police officers than the us. (thats whats reported) think about that for a sec

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        look that **** up yourself and stop being lazy.

sexual assaults up as of now... some crime trending about the same with an average of 5-7 deaths being the margin.

even right after the gun ban in 96 crime almost doubled especially in 2001....

thats when they started more police force training etc....

australia per capita has more police officers than the us. (thats whats reported) think about that for a sec
        If you can't be bothered to post the links to the stats that match up to the point your making don't bother making these statements. There's lots of factors involved in these sort of things yet you seem to be drawing conclusions out of them based on one thing only.

Comment

• The Victims (photos of many of the victims)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41476879

Comment

• Originally posted by Suup View Post
            **EXTREMELY GRAPHIC**

aftermath footage

That part when he checks that young girls pulse and blood starts coming out of her mouth. Damn! This whole thing is horrific.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
              Yes, plenty of it.

What I find strange is that an old retired former accountant with no military training could kill that many people at a distance.

It seems someone else must have assisted him, or that he was a patsy set up and killed, his body put in the room to take the blame.

How could he set up surveillance in the halls outside his room without being noticed? How did he get all the weapons past security?
              Canada seems to be doing it right in terms of sensible gun laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                Why does it look like the guy is so familiar.
                looks like that sandy hook dude gene something... he took some kids in etc..... looks ALOT like him

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Canada seems to be doing it right in terms of sensible gun laws.
                  We've had massacres (one tenth as many massacres, with one tenth the population). They find ways other than guns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Bird_Café_fire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_...nique_massacre

Comment

• I've become completely obsessed with this event. I've watched hours of youtube videos and that's what I plan to do for the rest of today. I know at least 4 people that attended the event. One girl got shot in the leg. I work with her father and he took the week off to be with her. From what I know she had surgery to remove the bullet and is at home doing fine now. I have another friend who got injuries from trying to escape and falling and what not but I'm glad she made it home to her 3 kids.

I think part of the reason this hit so close to home is because 6 of the dead victims are from Riverside county where I reside. I counted a total of 32 California residents and 4 from the city of Riverside alone. Most of the victims are women as it appears most of the concert goers were female anyway. I now see why dudes go to country shows.

Anyway, that aftermath video of the guy checking pulses stayed in my mind. In particular, the image of that woman laying on her back with her eyes open and blood leaking out of her mouth struck me hard. I looked at the list of victims and I believe she is Jennifer T Irvine of San Diego. The gentleman at the beginning was an Afghanistan war vet by the name of Christopher Roybal. The young man seen after Irvine is Brennan Stewart. The man bleeding from the head wound but still breathing is Brett Schwanbeck. I'm not sure why finding the iden****** of this people seemed important to me but RIP to all the victims.
                    Last edited by Panopticon; 10-11-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X