Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Wants to Replace Ortiz, Challenge Wilder 11/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder should face Whyte, the guy isn't very good but neither is Wilder so it should be competitive. The division is awful at the moment, with the talent pool being exceptionally poor, Whyte is the best pick of a bad bunch.

I'd personally like to see Wilder vs Joshua next and Whyte facing Wilder could potentially speed it along.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      lol a 49 year old Cuban whos on high blood pressure meds!
      Lmao Grandpa Kong Ortiz

Comment

Wilder turned whyte down for a career high payday and he's supposed to fight him now? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You shouldn't say anything it only continues to expose what a dope you are . Chisora lost that fight with only Whyte training 5 weeks and Chisora has declined that fight months ago . Chisora himself is fighting someone else anyway ,hes literally non important and not even top ten level really ,hes probably at 15 if hes lucky .

Whyte makes sense bc all other top guys are scheduled and he ranked 3 isnt he ?. Maybe you think Ruiz Jr . should fight Wilder a short overweight guy whos ranked below Whyte ? Whens the last time that guy won? Your literally to stupid ,but at least you understand that Stiverne is not a good fight .
          Sorry, could you repeat that in English? I don't understand ******.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Sorry, could you repeat that in English? I don't understand ******.
            No you can't understand bc out of the top10 ******s on here you are number ONE ,too bad you have limited your posting now , i guess even the biggest ****** on here catches on sooner or later ?

Comment

Whyte would be a very dangerous opponent and i would give him a great chance of putting Wilder to sleep, looking through Wilders record i can not see one fighter i think would beat Whyte. That is not to say i think Whyte is a great fighter, more a reflection of the very average crop of heavyweights knocking around since the likes of Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield and Bowe retired.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
                Whyte would be a very dangerous opponent and i would give him a great chance of putting Wilder to sleep, looking through Wilders record i can not see one fighter i think would beat Whyte. That is not to say i think Whyte is a great fighter, more a reflection of the very average crop of heavyweights knocking around since the likes of Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield and Bowe retired.
                Whyte is not at his peak yet . The fighters you mentioned all ( but Tyson ) struggled with less opposition than Whyte at times . Todays HW's are getting a bad rep bc ppl are comparing them to those 90's guys in selective fights . Whyte stands 6'4 and 250 ,fights southpaw and orthodox ,has been in MMA ,U.K kick boxing champ and is athletic . He also had no full camp since the Joshua fight .

He has alot to work with ,is he mediocre ? I would say no ,not in a still young HW division . Hes none of the above but you really cant compre those guys bc it took even most of them to get well into over 30 fights to peak .

Comment

Would he take to same money that Ortiz is taking, though?

Comment

This would be a good outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      No you can't understand bc out of the top10 ******s on here you are number ONE ,too bad you have limited your posting now , i guess even the biggest ****** on here catches on sooner or later ?
                      He's limited his posting because he realises this forum is populated with absolute morons, like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X