Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Spence Will Destroy Brook - I'd Love To Promote Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Spence Will Destroy Brook - I'd Love To Promote Him

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya believes welterweight contender Errol Spence is one of the best up and coming fighters in the sport - and he would love to have the United States Olympian sign with his company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-24-2017, 05:22 AM.

Oscar must be snorting that cocaine again

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Oscar must be snorting that cocaine again
      While also on acid

Comment

lmfao that last "ERROL" by oscar lmfao like he taunting him with like the biggiest bait in the world that he cant refuse lmfao.

Comment

If he was promoted by GB he wouldn't be fighting Brook!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            If he was promoted by GB he wouldn't be fighting Brook!!!
            Probably let that fight "marinate" while fighting people like rios and guerreros of the worlds

Comment

I think if oscar promoted Spence he could be a superstar. GBP would have 2 cash cows in their stable. Haymon has too many fighters to have them reach super-stardome. Not enough activity for exposure for his boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                I think if oscar promoted Spence he could be a superstar. GBP would have 2 cash cows in their stable. Haymon has too many fighters to have them reach super-stardome. Not enough activity for exposure for his boxers.
                That absolutely makes sense

Comment

"Adrien Broner is like Pernell Whitaker, Floyd Mayweather and me, all in one."

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    "Adrien Broner is like Pernell Whitaker, Floyd Mayweather and me, all in one."
                    Who the heck said that

Comment

Working...
                    X