No announcement yet.

any car guys out there? looking for a 2016 mid-sized SUV with 3rd row seating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    hatchbacks are awful, they're for poor people, avoid them.

Pay a little bit extra and get yourself a Mercedes Benz or a BMW, you'll get the extra back when it comes to selling it since they're higher resale value.
    already got the subaru, which has excellent resale values.

and it's not a hatchback, those are cars. these are crossover SUV's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      carbide gray, looks pretty sick with the limited package since it comes with 18" alloys instead of those stock ones on the premium. exterior looks pretty sick for a crossover. only two color schemes are black and gray and the stock roof rails are nice too. chrome bumper guard.

fully loaded, subaru eye sight safety package, starlink, homelink, nav + XM radio, moonroof + power liftgate, leather heated seats front and rear and everything else lol.

we asked the dealer to hold on to it until tomorrow though so we have time to clean out the garage.

what's funny is we didn't even go in there wanting the limited trim, we were dead set on the premium but they gave us such a good deal on the limited (with the intention of getting the most money out of us with the subaru "gold star" warranty) but we were like "nah it's cool we'll shop around. we have up to 3 year/36k miles to decide". so the finance dude got shook and dropped the gold star warranty down to a reasonable price.

and he tried selling us that super wax and leather repellent **** too lol. shot that down real quick.

I hate this ****ing warranty. When I bought my new car, the finance guy wouldn't stop selling me this warranty. I said no like 5 times and he still keeps insisting.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I hate this ****ing warranty. When I bought my new car, the finance guy wouldn't stop selling me this warranty. I said no like 5 times and he still keeps insisting.
        yeah man that's how they get you. subaru's are reliant as hell from what i hear and their gold star warranty **** sounds real nice but truthfully you don't need it unless you negotiate it down to a reasonable price. it's 100% negotiable too so they're lying if thye say otherwise. and u don't have to get it from the particular subaru dealer u bought the car from either. it could be at any.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          already got the subaru, which has excellent resale values.

and it's not a hatchback, those are cars. these are crossover SUV's.
          That's alright

Comment

Working...
          X