Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has suffered a mild to severe rotator cuff injury? how long was full recovery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    1. You're not a elite level professional athlete (I assume you aren't)

2. You probably didn't have the best doctors and rehab money can buy. Pac got the same doctor who did Kobe's surgery and is a millionaire in America and a billionaire in the Philippines.

3. You have red k.

/thread
    1)no I am not a professional athlete, but im a human being with shoulders

2) it took a year plus for Kobe to heal

3) red k means nothing but do I agree with you or disagree

I can also assume you never had a rotator cuff injury

Comment

Yep. I had it and it took me 3 years to fully recover. Mine got worsened during an amateur fight, felt like I was flapping a dead arm with no power or control over it. Excrutiating pain but I kept fighting. Felt like my heart would explode everytime I threw my arm. Guy came up to me after fight and whispered "the fight didnt count bro, I know you were fighting with one arm".

I felt literally at 10% during the fight.

Comment

I had a severe tear few weeks ago and just walked it off and didn't even bother with a pu$sie as$ sling. Warriors heal faster then pu$$ies. Warrrrr Manny.

Comment

Y'all are all weak. I got a full tear on both shoulders and still knocking these hoes down.

Comment

Weak Floydie chicken duckers require surgery and years for recovering from bruised rotator cuffs, while Manny and pacman fans recover in a few weeks from severe tears with icy-hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Yep. I had it and it took me 3 years to fully recover. Mine got worsened during an amateur fight, felt like I was flapping a dead arm with no power or control over it. Excrutiating pain but I kept fighting. Felt like my heart would explode everytime I threw my arm. Guy came up to me after fight and whispered "the fight didnt count bro, I know you were fighting with one arm".

Stop with your false anecdotes. You dont box and never did.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                I had a severe tear few weeks ago and just walked it off and didn't even bother with a pu$sie as$ sling. Warriors heal faster then pu$$ies. Warrrrr Manny.
                warriors also don't make half arsed excuses after a clear loss

dude showed no aggravation during or before the fight in training

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

I too was dealing with a rotator tear, but also kepted in there fighting. I had to op for standard controllers then the motion sensor ones, but I kept fighting through the pain like Manny.

Comment

It's a common injury in Australian rules football and players return
                    usually between 3 and 6 mths

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-14/...ces-months-out
                    Last edited by Furn; 06-28-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Manny had surgery troll. //Thread
                      Everyone says he didn't, but is there any proof he did? Any interviews with the doctor or anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X