Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Zab Judah make it to the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatti got in because he's dead and was part of a action packed trilogy. Zab, thankfully, isn't dead nor does he have an epic fight.

Comment

I think if they open a wing for guys with the best booty dew dance then he's in and there's a bust waiting for Amir Khan right next to him

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Gatti got in because he's dead and was part of a action packed trilogy. Zab, thankfully, isn't dead nor does he have an epic fight.
        So if Brandon rios dies with in 10 years I guess he should be inducted

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          because the answer is pretty obvious.

this isnt a genaro, diego corrales, naseem hamed situtation where there is an actual argument to be made for hall of fame.

do you think zab judah is greater than and had a better career than lets say danny red lopez?

zab is better than gatti and he got in.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            So if Brandon rios dies with in 10 years I guess he should be inducted
            Don't be an idiot, he's obviously better than rios but definitely not a hof. In your mind he is though because it makes Floyd beating him significant.

Comment

No.

While young Zab had wicked hand speed, good boxing ability and good power, he lacked the chin and mental toughness, both of which prevented him from being great.

Comment

Gatti doesn't belong........

True BUT Gatti doesn't belong either. Since when does "toughness" get you into the HOF???? That's BS, man. America is the biggest conartist country there is. Boxing should be ashamed for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Don't be an idiot, he's obviously better than rios but definitely not a hof. In your mind he is though because it makes Floyd beating him significant.
                  I never once said gatti belongs in

Comment

I'd say yes. For his chicken dance alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                      What do you guys think?
                      He shouldn't but then his fellow New Yorker Riddick Bowe got in, so clearly
                      he has a good shot for no valid reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X