Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah had the same knee problems Sergio had. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Booty Dew is an avid Cotto hater, I doubt it.
    EXPOSEDHeroes loved creepy pics and well... look at TS's sig. Creepy ass Cotto pic.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      How come this guy isnt IP banned yet?

TS = EXPOSEDHeroes
      I am not who you think I am, but I find it funny that you are so paranoid and nervous to the point where you think every post you disagree with, is somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by MaraVeeYah! View Post
        I am not who you think I am, but I find it funny that you are so paranoid and nervous to the point where you think every post you disagree with, is somebody else.
        Guaranteed you are.

Who said I disagree with anything in this thread? Won't be long before you get banned again. I just find it pathetic that one would go thru all the troubles to constantly make new accounts like you do. What's that, 3 or 4 accounts now?

Comment

Guaranteed you are.

Who said I disagree with anything in this thread? Won't be long before you get banned again. I just find it pathetic that one would go thru all the troubles to constantly make new accounts like you do. What's that, 3 or 4 accounts now?
          Clearly you are in some internal battle if you are calling for someone to be banned?

Comment

Clearly you are in some internal battle if you are calling for someone to be banned?
            When did I ask anyone to ban anyone?

Comment

Clearly if Zab had his legs from 2 years prior to that fight, his legs would have held him up.

Comment

I think Cotto had knee problems in the Pac fight ,when Pac hit him with a right hook.

Comment

When did I ask anyone to ban anyone?
                  You seem to appreciate the petty culture of banning someone because you don't agree with their opinions. What in your mind calls for someone to be banned on a boxing forum? Not a gay rights forum ok, a boxing forum?

Comment

You seem to appreciate the petty culture of banning someone because you don't agree with their opinions. What in your mind calls for someone to be banned on a boxing forum? Not a gay rights forum ok, a boxing forum?
                    You claim that Im in an internal battle. But that seems to be the case with YOU.

Point out exactly where I "disagreed" with your opinion and asked for anyone to get banned. Ask a mod if Ive reported you. Cause thats what Id do if I wanted you banned. Never reported ANY of your accounts actually.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Booty Dew is an avid Cotto hater, I doubt it.
                      He switches fighters for very name. Only person he constantly hates is Lucas. First he liked groves. Then froch and hated groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X