Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Prediction Thread) What will be the first fight made after the Cold War ends?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Prediction Thread) What will be the first fight made after the Cold War ends?

Okay guys, I'm extremely optimistic that the cold war is ending really soon!

What do you guys think will be the first fight made? I think it will be Provodnikov vs. Matthysse!!

Abner Mares vs Nonito Donaire

Comment

Matthysse is WBC #2, if Garcia moves up he should be in line to fight Viktor Postol for a vacant title.

Comment

Shawn Porter vs. JMM.

Comment

there are going to be 3 factions

- schaefer/hopkins/haymon
          - gbp
          - everyone else including top rank

and schaefer/haymon wont work with top rank so that would leave a fight between gbp and top rank....

herrera vs ruslan maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            Okay guys, I'm extremely optimistic that the cold war is ending really soon!

What do you guys think will be the first fight made? I think it will be Provodnikov vs. Matthysse!!
            The first fight made will be Maidana vs Pacquiao, Maidana will stop him and NSB will go crazy and Floyd fans (which I am a part of) and Maidana fans (which I am also a part of) will be filled with joy and dance the night away.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Abner Mares vs Nonito Donaire
              Originally posted by justcuz View Post
              Shawn Porter vs. JMM.
              Would not be mad at these fights at all!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                there are going to be 3 factions

- schaefer/hopkins/haymon
                - gbp
                - everyone else including top rank

and schaefer/haymon wont work with top rank so that would leave a fight between gbp and top rank....

herrera vs ruslan maybe?
                Is that what the rumor is? That Shaeffer and Haymon will team up if Shaeffer is fired from GBP?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  The first fight made will be Maidana vs Pacquiao, Maidana will stop him and NSB will go crazy and Floyd fans (which I am a part of) and Maidana fans (which I am also a part of) will be filled with joy and dance the night away.

Lol this is a real possibility (the Pac vs. Maidana fight, not sure about the KO )

But I can see Pac vs Broner happening

Comment

to lesser names

Gotta crawl before you can walk and im sure the trust wont be there right away

Comment

Working...
                    X