Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan new podcast with Conte (talks about jmm on the juice)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already making excuses, just in case jmm schools pac again

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      Marquez is legit. F**k Joe schmogen!!!!
      would you trust a guy who employs a known cheater as his strength and conditioning coach?

at least donaire goes thought REAL osdt.

Comment

JMM and his conditioning coach have all ready stated that they will take any type of test that their opponents are willing to take. They have nothing to hide.

This is just bad blood between Conte and Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by C E L L View Post
          why isnt marquez getting the same treatment as the other suspected ped users?

it seems like everybody is a cheater except for the guy without a single shred of ped evidence being burned at the steroid stake manny pacquiao.

How ironic would it be if everybody was dirty except pac?
          when they ask JMM to take the test he said yes and that is the resaon he doesnt get the same treatment as Pac. How ironic when JMM said Pac has to take the same test i do Pac team no longer push the issue i wounder why they want JMM tested only but not Pac

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            JMM and his conditioning coach have all ready stated that they will take any type of test that their opponents are willing to take. They have nothing to hide.

This is just bad blood between Conte and Herrera.
            Bingo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, a lot of experts on PED on boxingscene. Also, a lot of witnesses. With no prove or history of cheating they are calling fighters cheaters. I wonder how you guys manage to be in their camps and now are snitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
                But did he not agree to testing n manny camp dropped the issue?
                N please lets not label each other, I'm just trying to get some simple answers
                well conte pretty much explained in the video how easy it is to cheat even when doing olympic style testing. the memo herredia guy that marquez hired was the go to guy at BALCO to supply with drugs and to cheat the system. he helped many olympic athletes cheat and take illegal performance enhancing drugs. herredia also has been working with usain bolt according to conte which is worrisome as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  well conte pretty much explained in the video how easy it is to cheat even when doing olympic style testing. the memo herredia guy that marquez hired was the go to guy at BALCO to supply with drugs and to cheat the system. he helped many olympic athletes cheat and take illegal performance enhancing drugs. herredia also has been working with usain bolt according to conte which is worrisome as well.
                  are you going to answer the question or not

Comment

It was informative. Some people are getting too upset, though. Maybe he knows something or just heard, so it sounds like he was trying to hint at something, but essentially, it would be nothing more than his opinion. We're sitting behind computer screens suspicious of a few boxers, who the **** are we to say, 'you can't be suspicious, he agreed to testing.' That **** clearly doesn't mean as much to him. Whether you like it or not, he knows a lot more than you or I may ever know about drugs and testing.

I don't think he's taking swipes at Marquez, it could just be irritating to him to see a guy that sold out his team get right back to, PERHAPS, doing those very illegal things all over again. I'm not sure it's a coincidence he goes into talking about how one would avoid being caught by a testing agency in the Olympics, thereafter.

I didn't finish the video, but I found it interesting when he said it's not wise to perform on steroids because although they give you gains, they make you stiff. It's better to stop taking them 2 weeks before competition to keep the gains and be fluid with your motions.
                    Last edited by SCEN3RY; 10-20-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X