Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Celtics close to signing Jason Terry.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a checkmate move right here... The Jet is the best possible Free Agent we could have signed this offseason (outside of resigning KG and a couple of RFA's).

Terry gives the Celtics the bench scoring they've never had before. Terry is an excellent shooter, has good speed, can create off or on the dribble, play at the 1 or 2, is one of the best in the clutch, and doesn’t mind coming off of the bench. Perfect piece to the puzzle.

Rondo/Terry
    Bradley/Allen/Terry
    Pierce/Green
    KG/Bass/Green/Sullinger
    Wilcox/Stiemsma/Melo/KG

There are also rumors of Marcus Camby (insert old joke), who's still a solid rebounder and defender that fits right into the Celtics system (the 5 has never had to score in the Big 3-4 Era). If Camby goes to Boston and/or Sullinger can add the rebounding that this team needs, the Celtics are winning the Ship this upcoming year. I don't give a **** what happens with Miami, Howard-Brooklyn, and the West.

Comment

KG won't go down without a fight..
      i think the current roster can deal with the allen loss..

Comment

I know Jason Terry is good, and he's not exactly "ancient" yet. But he is in his mid 30s. So with that said, I just gotta ask, what is it with the Celtics signing these relatively old players? Well it works for them, they are a playoff team.

Comment

Working...
        X