No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Showed More Fear, I'll Beat Him Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Showed More Fear, I'll Beat Him Again

Mexico's Antonio Margarito believes WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto is a scared fighter. The rematch, scheduled for December 3rd in New York's Madison Square Garden, was nearly in jeopardy when the New York State Athletic Commission was reviewing Margarito's application for a boxing license. Concerned over his surgically repaired right eye, the NYSAC ordered Margarito to get his eye examined by one of their doctors on Monday. He passed the examination, and on Tuesday afternoon the NYSAC announced their decision to grant Margarito a license.

[Click Here To Read More]

Margarito says breaking camp didn't bother him one bit, so no excuses if Cotto wins Margarito fans! And don't claim he is lying if he is lying thats his own fault for not being honest with his own fans.

Comment

Cotto is stopping Margarito this time around. I dont think Margarito could take a good punch anymore after the beating Pacquiao gave him .

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
        Margarito says breaking camp didn't bother him one bit, so no excuses if Cotto wins Margarito fans! And don't claim he is lying if he is lying thats his own fault for not being honest with his own fans.
        ..............................I will make 1000 excuses and you can't stop me

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
          who cares what this liar says, I'm convinced he will say anything. If Margarito doesn't move his head in this fight he'll have to take another year off.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            who cares what this liar says, I'm convinced he will say anything. If Margarito doesn't move his head in this fight he'll have to take another year off.
            Who ever loses this fight is probably going to retire if they invested their money well and didn't waste it. No point of keep fighting on if one or both of these fighters really don't have much left in the tank.

Comment

margarito by mid to late rd tko...those saying cotto got this, answer me this simple question: if cotto (who was a small welterweight) couldnt hurt margarito (who was a big welterweight) at 147lbs, then what makes you think he'll be any more affective at 154lbs where he's even smaller and margarito's even bigger and stronger???

Comment

Originally posted by 3MTA3 View Post
                margarito by mid to late rd tko...those saying cotto got this, answer me this simple question: if cotto (who was a small welterweight) couldnt hurt margarito (who was a big welterweight) at 147lbs, then what makes you think he'll be any more affective at 154lbs where he's even smaller and margarito's even bigger and stronger???
                because cotto will have more gas and will enable him to transition between landing thudding punches and getting on his bicycle. . . he will outpoint margarito 116-112. . .

Comment

Originally posted by 3MTA3 View Post
                  Cotto was throwing punches off his back leg in that fight, he wasn't sitting on his punches if not he would'be KO'd Margarito. While I think he'll TKO him, Cotto can still KO Margarito ala Mosley.

Comment

Can't wait to see Cotto punish this punk. This is a 50/50 fight, there should be no excuses from both sides.

Comment

Working...
                    X