Chagaev ko
    14.81%
    Chagaev Dec
    51.85%
    Tua ko
    29.63%
    Tua Dec
    3.70%

Everyone before me voted for Chagaev KO... bold...

He hasn't shown much power, and Tua seems to have a good chin.

My pick is Chagaev decision. He has an excellent chin, as shown by the Klitschko fight, and will outbox Tua throughout the night.

Comment

Chagaev by KO

Tua would get outboxed and would get tired having to do something for more than a few rounds, Chagaev turns up the heat and Tua gets stopped imo.

Comment

Whoever voted for Chagaev by KO is a complete moron.

And a racist.

You Tua haterz make me sick.

Tua by KO.

Comment

Tua KO's him

Comment

It's hard to call but id go with Tua.

Havent seen enough of Chagaev to really be able to rate him.

Comment

With all due respect to Tua's power, Chagaev by wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
                Chagaev by KO

Tua would get outboxed and would get tired having to do something for more than a few rounds, Chagaev turns up the heat and Tua gets stopped imo.
                even fat tua has pretty good stamina.

even when he's tired his opponent is rarely any fresher and can't capitalize too much on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  even fat tua has pretty good stamina.

even when he's tired his opponent is rarely any fresher and can't capitalize too much on it.
                  True, Tua has always had pretty good stamina and has never lacked late fight power. I can't recall too many fighters who've been able to KO their opponents (usually whilst trailing on the scorecards) quite so brutally and abruptly as Tua has been able to do. It's part of why I rate his power so greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                    True, Tua has always had pretty good stamina and has never lacked late fight power. I can't recall too many fighters who've been able to KO their opponents (usually whilst trailing on the scorecards) quite so brutally and abruptly as Tua has been able to do. It's part of why I rate his power so greatly.
                    i think people look at tua's body and assumes he has no stamina.

even fat 245 lb. tua has good stamina. he knows how to pace himself and generally his opponents have to throw a lot to keep him off of them so even when tua is tired , his opponents are just as tired if not more.

Comment

Working...
                    X